Blockland Content Creators [Discord]

Author Topic: Blockland Content Creators [Discord]  (Read 8463 times)

what the forget does private adult manor? are you actually scared of me talking about this like you think you actually did something wrong?

honestly even if you were banned unjustly i highly doubt they're considering letting you back in at this point because of how you acted here. you're causing a heck of a lotta drama over this and that's the opposite of what this server wants to have

what the forget does private adult manor? are you actually scared of me talking about this like you think you actually did something wrong?
what do you even mean

the only people who actually think that talking privately about things like this are guilty as proven by every stuffty person in the universe so they can lie to me in private and hope i dont tell anyone. making this private also wouldn't make a difference because they would say the exact same thing because electrk is a brick wall

you chose the route of causing public drama instead of handling it personally with the moderators. there was no reason to do this publicly unless the moderators refused to provide adequate counterarguments and reasons for your ban privately.

eg: you're acting like a child cause you're trying to get everyone else in on the conflict, like kids on the playground, instead of handling it privately, like adults in a workplace.

this isn't a workplace and you wouldn't be complaining about it unless you are actually guilty

the only people who actually think that talking privately about things like this are guilty as proven by every stuffty person in the universe so they can lie to me in private and hope i dont tell anyone. making this private also wouldn't make a difference because they would say the exact same thing because electrk is a brick wall
i apologize for speaking without full knowledge of the entire scenario. unfortunately when you were banned your posts over the last day/week were removed, so its hard to dispute exactly what netted your final warning and ban.

regardless you arent innocent, as proven by the fact you did receive warnings prior, and through checking bcc's #general logs showing that you were argumentative towards specific users and moderators as a whole on multiple occasions.

on review of your history on BCC i'll recommend your ban to have an expiry date if you can promise to put the drama behind the server and not lash out at moderators over the issues. this does not mean i believe your ban was unjusitfied, rather, it should not be permanent. i can't promise anything though as i'm not really staff, but i think i can make a case for it.
this isn't a workplace and you wouldn't be complaining about it unless you are actually guilty
its clear that you dont feel like you did anything wrong, and that everyone else defending BCC moderation and policy is wrong, and unless you show proof of that changing, i can't be in support of making your ban not permanent. maybe bring it up later when things die down again.

guess it figures that the drama-free server's thread on the forums would get drama huh
no other place to petition bans, so yeah, it figures.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:14:32 PM by Conan »

having one warning beforehand is no proof and having to basically admit that im wrong and the mods have no flaws proves you are literally trying to censor information for your own benefit

having one warning beforehand is no proof and having to basically admit that im wrong and the mods have no flaws proves you are literally trying to censor information for your own benefit
at no point did i suggest or say the mods have no flaws. the fact im considering appealing your ban in your defense implies i recognize the mods are not perfect people and can make mistakes.

in addition i gain no benefit trying to defend you or giving you a chance to change your mind. its very easy to just throw you under the bus due to your past behavior like most people, but im giving you this chance because i think you can change.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:20:53 PM by Conan »

the fact that i have to readily admit that i was wrong in the first place instead of trying to get an explanation from both sides like it is a private office scenario and forming your own unbiased opinion to decide on the compromise is really suspect because you literally think your mods do no wrong

for real can you guys just make a drama containment channel in the server

drama does not and will never belong in BCC. the forums drama board exists for that, theres no reason to add it to BCC. why would we want to add toxicity and drama? as gr8dayseth said, bcc is not blf 2.0
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:29:54 PM by Conan »

i don't think we need blf 2.0 here and have a place where we all just yell at each other
if you want to discuss drama there's this forum here with its drama section

o oops conan was quicker than me

drama does not and will never belong in BCC. the forums drama board exists for that, theres no reason to add it to BCC. why would we want to add toxicity and drama? as gr8dayseth said, bcc is not blf 2.0
right. it's only allowed in pms where the mods are free to tell off people and lie for the sake of it and no one can moderate because they can counter it with bullstuff

that was a kick and i was allowed to join back. i got banned for something else

I have bad memory, sorry.  I don't remember specifically what you were banned for and I forgot to deselect message deletion when you were banned so I can't look back and see what it was.

But obviously this is just an attempt to hide the fact that I just wanted to ban you from the server and we're all just trying to cover up the massive conspiracy against you.  Everyone is out to get you, Unova.  Nothing is ever your fault.

staff are handicapped or trying to protect themself and ive broken the rules twice

You most certainly have not broken the rules only twice lmfao.  You had been antagonistic towards several users throughout your time on the server, posted garbage, and would argue every time we warned you about breaking server rules.

It's my fault for not making it clearer.  It wasn't just one specific incident that got you banned; it was a culmination of a bunch of bullstuff you had pulled on the server.

the fact that i have to readily admit that i was wrong in the first place instead of trying to get an explanation from both sides like it is a private office scenario and forming your own unbiased opinion to decide on the compromise is really suspect because you literally think your mods do no wrong

big brain posts
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 08:40:36 PM by Electrk.. »

right. it's only allowed in pms where the mods are free to tell off people and lie for the sake of it and no one can moderate because they can counter it with bullstuff
you chose the route of causing public drama instead of handling it personally with the moderators. there was no reason to do this publicly unless the moderators refused to provide adequate counterarguments and reasons for your ban privately.
and in this scenario, you’d post the drama on the drama board here on the blf