[NEWS} No Mans Sky NEXT is out right now! - REAL MULTIPLAYER

Author Topic: [NEWS} No Mans Sky NEXT is out right now! - REAL MULTIPLAYER  (Read 1684 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=Mr27wT3h0Jk

Huge progress on the game has been made with the long awaited introduction on multiplayer.

Add me on the PS4 to play with me. PM me for name.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:16:25 AM by King Tøny »

NOT ON loving STEAM THOUGH SMH

who needs a ps4 when persona 5 is on ps3

it is out, try restarting steam

The amount of detail in this update is insane it feels like a different game.

I just visited another players base

for real, i'm actually interested in the game now. good stuff.

A lot of people are stuffting themselves and flinging said stuff at NMS now.
Because the multiplayer isn't the multiplayer they were hoping for.

There's even comments like "This is the worst multiplayer I've seen in a game" Four players teaming up for co-op is the worst multiplayer? Rip Left 4 Dead amirite?
Some are even saying it's not "real multiplayer". So I guess every single N64 game wasn't multiplayer either.

I am just slightly disappointed at the fact that they hinted towards being a pirate and killing other players and how that's apparently not a thing, but honestly, the rest of the experience is still pretty great.

I am just slightly disappointed at the fact that they hinted towards being a pirate and killing other players and how that's apparently not a thing

I was able to kill people and loot their gravesites.

I wrecked someone's star ship and they were basically stuck on some island unable to repair it and every time they tried to repair it I kept shooting them with my ships rockets.

I just don't like how the host can kick someone out.

The pvp should be brutal. Its a big game I should be allowed to do invading type dark souls stuff.

I was able to kill people and loot their gravesites.

I wrecked someone's star ship and they were basically stuck on some island unable to repair it and every time they tried to repair it I kept shooting them with my ships rockets.
Oh what? So people were just lying then.

I just don't like how the host can kick someone out.

The pvp should be brutal. Its a big game I should be allowed to do invading type dark souls stuff.
Yeah. The kicking someone thing is pretty upsetting.
Though the fact that you had someone stuck is also a problem. If you kill someone, it should give them some sort of way to recover. In Dark Souls, once your invader kills you, they are sent back and you're free to go and get your souls back till you restore your humanity or whatever. Though I guess in NMS they could just turn off multiplayer till they get back on their feet.

When you kill someone it's basically gta online rules. They respawn near the spot they died at,

So I can keep killing them over and over.

They repair their ship and I break it again.

Do you lose anything when you die? Can players shoot your ship from the ground if they can't get to their ship?