Demi Lovato hospitalized for heroin overdose

Author Topic: Demi Lovato hospitalized for heroin overdose  (Read 1710 times)

now this is the news i wanna see

Please shut down Disney Channel, everybody who's ever taken part in it is a forget up and this is further proof of that.

Please shut down Disney Channel, everybody who's ever taken part in it is a forget up and this is further proof of that.

That sucks. Hope she recovers

what about the sprouse brothers

jeez demi give your heart a break

To be fair; he never thought he'd be 500k in debt, but he found a way.

What happened to the naked brothers band

Arrested for public indecency

Why are rich people doing poor people drugs?  :cookieMonster:

i was a stupid 8 year old and bought the single thinking that would help their demise, but they got my money and i feel terrible.

Why are rich people doing poor people drugs?  :cookieMonster:

dude, heroin is expensive. it starts off as a opiate addiction (any painkiller that is over the counter but these rich people can get em easily) then escalates into this. forget this drug, i almost lost a really close friend due to it earlier this year. this is just another example of the mainstream media of people (and millennials who are dumb) just brushing off heroin addiction as any other addiction. her fanbase is just like "omg, we hope you get better!!!" but any other person in the same boat will get a negative reaction.

and also, this proves that the USA is really in a huge opioid crCIA. too bad elf sessions thinks weed won't solve this one!  :cookieMonster:

dude, heroin is expensive. it starts off as a opiate addiction (any painkiller that is over the counter but these rich people can get em easily) then escalates into this. forget this drug, i almost lost a really close friend due to it earlier this year. this is just another example of the mainstream media of people (and millennials who are dumb) just brushing off heroin addiction as any other addiction. her fanbase is just like "omg, we hope you get better!!!" but any other person in the same boat will get a negative reaction.

and also, this proves that the USA is really in a huge opioid crCIA. too bad elf sessions thinks weed won't solve this one!  :cookieMonster:
yea heroin is forgetin terrible
i lost my grandpa to a heroin overdose
stuff is forgeted