LSD Dream Emulator Thread

Author Topic: LSD Dream Emulator Thread  (Read 3248 times)

what the forget is this game? own a ps1 (physical not emu) but never heard of it
It's an exploration game that's based on a woman's dream journal where the visuals and audio change depending on certain things

When you get into the game, you're essentially playing inside a dream, and you eventually wake up, thus, a day passes and you're brought back to the main menu, and you can play through a whole year before reaching the end

I wouldn't recommend playing this game if you have a history with epilepsy, seizures, and/or are sensitive to bright flashing visuals

And you've probably never heard of it because it was never released outside of Japan

Wikipedia has a pretty informational article about the game
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSD:_Dream_Emulator
« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:14:03 AM by Masterlegodude »

definitely one of my favorite games on the ps1 imo, the only gripes I really have with it is how slow your character is and the fact that you can warp to the same location again and again

oh and the ost is loving cum worthy

what the forget is this game? own a ps1 (physical not emu) but never heard of it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsWgXa5JPgk
Watch this.

you're telling me you never considered downloading a rom of it?

uhh you sure you wanna say that

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:27:44 AM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

I saw something walk into this area. I highlighted where it was and where it escaped into the darkness n stuff.

Fat loving red rectangle for people who don't know what I'm saying. Also, It wasn't the grey man.

The only moving objects in the violence district is a car that jumps into the ocean, a big splash caused by said car, bouncing garbage, and the gray man

Considering what area that is, it was probably the car, or the splash effect

There is an assassin that sometimes appears inside or outside of one of the buildings, but they don't move until you approach them
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:51:03 AM by Masterlegodude »

the ost gives me large nut

emulation isn't piracy sandwich boy

There is an assassin that sometimes appears inside or outside of one of the buildings, but they don't move until you approach them
pics or it didnt happen