LSD Dream Emulator Thread

Author Topic: LSD Dream Emulator Thread  (Read 3181 times)

I decided to play LSD On a PS1 Emulator since I had nothing else to do.
Here are some screenshots I took.

Factory Thingy

Bad Trip

Flying Pig
Also, the flying pig is actually an elephant
Giraffe*

The Grey Man (I got an image before he dissapeared.)

And if you have any "Interesting Images", Post them here.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 04:32:24 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

I managed to walk through a wall in Kyoto once, haven't been able to recreate it though, nor was there much to explore

I've always wanted this game but I never bothered tryin' to get a Japanese PSN account to get it for PS3, and I mean, it's like $350+ for a physical copy on PS1, like damn

I've always wanted this game but I never bothered tryin' to get a Japanese PSN account to get it for PS3, and I mean, it's like $350+ for a physical copy on PS1, like damn

you're telling me you never considered downloading a rom of it?

osamu sato is amazing

I managed to walk through a wall in Kyoto once, haven't been able to recreate it though, nor was there much to explore

I've never seen anyone clip through walls.

It was a corner in one of those cramped, dead-end, sandy areas that i think have rocks in 'em, but like i said, i went back to that area later, couldn't recreate it, i collided with the wall

Must have just been a fluke

It was a corner in one of those cramped, dead-end, sandy areas that i think have rocks in 'em, but like i said, i went back to that area later, couldn't recreate it, i collided with the wall

Must have just been a fluke
Or it's your emulator.

i skipped high school one day and had some weird feverdream-like moment and did an hour of commentary while playing lsd dream simulator and i wish i could find this video again i have searched for hours, i really want to find the one hour of me talking about things from 4 years ago. its only gonna get worse over time that i can not find it!!!!

edit: ive never smoked pot and played this game which is something i am actually rlly surprised about

Fun fact: Despite the randomized nature of this game, there is a consistency to the world, like if you ever find a tunnel in the overworld, the night city, the hotel, etc, they'll always lead back and forth to the same place

Also fun fact: If you walk backwards through the tunnels past the point of where the game would take control of you, you can go past that point and manually walk to the end of the tunnel, but because you're past the scripted area, you'll just transition to a random area if you bump the walls

You can also stop the game from taking control of you on the staircase in the hotel by walking backwards

Another fun fact: Someone made a detailed map of the game using the map you can find in the plains

you're telling me you never considered downloading a rom of it?
I mean it'd be nice to own it in one way or another in the future, y'know? There's also the remake that's been around the block.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:32:13 PM by Flamecannon »

i actually really wanna own the origional ps1 game

i actually really wanna own the origional ps1 game
If you want to emulate it, Get psxfin and SCPH1000 to make it work. also get a cd image of LSDDR if you want to try it out

one of the e-fam would get high and play it

what the forget is this game? own a ps1 (physical not emu) but never heard of it