Remember the 2000's?

Author Topic: Remember the 2000's?  (Read 3267 times)

they still have literally all of this stuff handicap, it's just all for children you bonified forgeten brainlet im so sick of you being so blantenly reatarted  all the forgeten time
That's the joke.
both for the original and the parody.

Drydess:Also: Drydess
huh? how does my age relate to you growing up

the 2,000s had 9/11, what do kids today have?

Nothing, thats what.

what a time to be alive it was. blockland was in its prime in the late 2000s

alright bro..... blockland
blockland marks the downfall of the 2000s

lmao phineas and ferb didn't happen until 2007. it's still 2000's yes but like the show didn't really get THAT popular until i was in high school.

2000's in my eyes:

dial up sounds
slow ass internet
windows 98se/windows xp (anyone who had ME was shunned)
roller coaster tycoon was the stuff
the sims 1
playstation 2 boot up sounds
gamecube
9/11 happening (i was in kindergarten but i remember it happening on tv)
OTHER FALLOUT DUE TO 9/11: iraq. everyone being antsy about another attack. literally every other day the news was talking about some "attack"
bush being president
vp richard cheney shooting someone in the face
MOON MONKIES: https://youtu.be/aZrks-BPeLQ
crt tvs/monitors being the norm and rich people can only afford flat screens
old nickelodeon shows like hey arnold, all that, amanda show, drake and josh, og spongebob, catdog, i can go on and on.
old school cartoon network shows like ed edd and eddy, powderpuff girls, og adult swim
top 40 was: outkast's hey ya, brittany spears, backstreet boys, og justin timberlake (loveYBACK), smash mouth.

i can go on and on but this will do.

how the hell am i supposed to know what 2000s were like
i wasnt even in utero during 9/11

memes didn't infest schools yet so kids just talked about video games and cartoons

memes didn't infest schools yet so kids just talked about video games and cartoons

yup. can confirm this one.

family guy counts as 2000's right? i know it came out in '99 but really it became a big hit in the 2000's

it was a good show!

FAST AND FURIOUS MOBIES

Remember the Mesozoic Era?

The Mesozoic Era had
-Dinosaurs
-Better and healthier earth
-No Furries
-No bad video games
-No bad presidents
-No alt liberals or conseratives

it's objective fact that kids who grow up now cannot physically watch or play any media made before they were born

otherwise they shrivel up into a pile of dust and get blown away in the wind

god the wii was my childhood

i remember playing it when i was four

now nintendo's shutting down the basic features of it (mii channel) on january next year
god i'm sad

i don't think y'all know how bad the internet actually was in the very early 2000's. it was baaaad.
like good luck going on most websites without running into a research ad. and there was a lot of sketchy people on there

i found a bunch of print-outs of xbox cheat code websites from back then and so many of the ads would never be accepted today
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:40:12 AM by K3k0m@n »