How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)

Poll

the thing.

the druGS mang.
6 (15.4%)
prostitution
14 (35.9%)
sell my computer
3 (7.7%)
sell my soul
3 (7.7%)
kill myself because i make stuff money and can't afford loving anything
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: How to get $1300 asap? (acquired moneys)  (Read 4827 times)

why are you shopping way out of your affordable range while broke???? if anything you should be saving up or working to get a better job that pays more so you dont keep being in this kind of situation...
this is the only question that really needs to be answered.

now i have a dilemma

im moving back to az and im wondering if i should stay and save for it here or if i should take the trade in back and trade it in at the shop in chandler

what do

-snip-
meanwhile im over here with my familys' "walmart cheapos that run like crap" that actually all run pretty great and have lasted us for 20 years and are still going strong lol

meanwhile im over here with my familys' "walmart cheapos that run like crap" that actually all run pretty great and have lasted us for 20 years and are still going strong lol
wtf ive never had a single ounce of luck with cheap bikes

my kids bikes were ofc from walmart being huffy and stuff but i can't remember that much about them

when i was 15-16 there was this decent mongoose i got because my dad was too physically disabled to ride it. it was actually pretty good for what i needed when i was a teenager, but it got stolen so i didn't have much experience with it. i liked it, but it was probably because it was disassembled when we got it, then assembled by a shop mechanic instead of half ass slapped together by some overnight stocking guy

then for $120 i bought a 2005 trek that was broken down that we fixed up, still had tons of problems with, my parents ended up spending probably double what we paid for the repairs and all, and that made me decide to get a $600 sirrus sport brand new from the shop. havent been able to go back to department store bikes since

yeah, my mom has a cheap mountain bike she got from wal-mart that she lets me use sometimes. i'm not saying the ride comes anywhere near what you get with the more expensive bikes i've gotten to ride, but the only issue we've ever had with that cheap one is that the gear shift on it is in a kind of awkward position on the handlebars. and then we got a schwinn from another family member who couldn't ride it anymore and that one has been pretty solid as well. and when i was too little for adult bikes, all of my and my sisters bikes were pretty cheap and they lasted us our entire childhood. dunno how they're faring now because we sold them once we outgrew them, but they were good bikes while we had them

got the munny, thanks for the help and useless information everyone