Author Topic: {NEWS} 42,000 year old worms frozen in Siberia come BACK TO LIFE  (Read 3818 times)

no youd get banned for being a handicap that posts things nobody gives a forget about

stick your news topics up your ass, youre doing this to drain the forum/poison any actual blf content, admins letting this happen is the dumbest thing ive ever seen, your topics used to be funny when there *actually was still different content* but with how slow this place has gotten, its now the only thing i see, and you loving know it because youve been posting them more than ever. forget you man

no youd get banned for being a handicap that posts things nobody gives a forget about

First of all I don't know where you get off.

This article was very informative.

I'm not surprised you wouldn't appreciate the complexity of a long thought to be dead worm that came back to life after being frozen for 42,000 years.

It is known as the worlds oldest living creature.

any actual blf content

Last I checked this was posted in off-topic, also known as non-blockland related.

So the actual BLF content is in general discussion , gallery and add-ons.

So I don't understand how you can sit here and moderate how off-topic is suppose to be run.

This article was very informative.
eat my loving ass, tony

eat my loving ass, tony

You're flaming and de-railing my topic for no reason.

This was a scientific breakthrough. 42,000 years is a long time and you don't appreciate it.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320145.0
this is the only actual stuffpost thread in the four you linked, the rest are valid threads that serve the purpose of the off-topic board. 'forum crush' and 'confess stuff' has an amusing op and offers a thread you can contribute to. the other is a thread about fruit by a user who doesn't post threads extensively like you do.

even then there is a suitable place for news threads; take cblock360. he makes cohesive threads and supplies a source. there might not always be a discussion surrounding the topic, but they still serve a use, and he does not flood the board with these topics. you do.

this is the only actual stuffpost thread in the four you linked, the rest are valid threads that serve the purpose of the off-topic board. 'forum crush' and 'confess stuff' has an amusing op and offers a thread you can contribute to. the other is a thread about fruit by a user who doesn't post threads extensively like you do.

So you're going to sit here and low road me about how the low quality topics I linked may be "useful."

When you know damn well if I made topics like the ones I linked you'd be all over my ass along with hootalu.

So hypocritical.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 09:18:20 AM by King Tøny »

I don't understand what's the issue here, I found this piece of news interesting and informative.

So you're saying that if I made a bunch of topics like "who is your forum crush" then it's acceptable for off-topic standards?

realize that these topics are not going to stop unless 1. literally no one posts on them (not gonna happen) 2. tony gets BOS.
Major issue with this sir: These topics aren't bad

nobody gives a forget stop copy pasting stuffty articles
if you dont care, dont post

Major issue with this sir: These topics aren't bad
its like im on loving facebook