{NEWS} 42,000 year old worms frozen in Siberia come BACK TO LIFE

Author Topic: {NEWS} 42,000 year old worms frozen in Siberia come BACK TO LIFE  (Read 3669 times)

its like im on loving facebook

I'm not breaking any rules and your personal opinion on what should be in off-topic is not public opinion.

this is the only actual stuffpost thread in the four you linked, the rest are valid threads that serve the purpose of the off-topic board. 'forum crush' and 'confess stuff' has an amusing op and offers a thread you can contribute to. the other is a thread about fruit by a user who doesn't post threads extensively like you do.

Those go into Forum Games, not Off Topic.

this is an actually helpful and intriguing intrigueing thread, why are people attacking it? its not even politically charged like most of the things tony posts

this is an actually helpful and intriguing intrigueing thread, why are people attacking it? its not even politically charged like most of the things tony posts

yeah i wanna talk about worms forget yall

youre doing this to drain the forum/poison any actual blf content

off-topic ≠ blf content

if you're trying to be funny you're going about it in a very odd way

itsa me

Your avatar was literally the fist thing I thought of

off-topic ≠ blf content
youre not serious right? i dont play blockland? im talking about off topic, the place this is in right now

youre not serious right? i dont play blockland? im talking about off topic, the place this is in right now

I'm not really sure what you're saying here

Off topic is specifically for stuff that's unrelated to Blockland

so it's weird when you say "actual blf content"

I'm not arguing that tony isn't trolling in some way but this article is actually more interesting than the normal political jabber that we see.

Off-topic is the watered down version of /B/ from 4chan.

if you're trying to be funny you're going about it in a very odd way
I'm not really sure what you're saying here

so it's weird when you say "actual blf content"
you wouldnt be so confused if you actually read my loving posts. i dont play blockland, i didnt ask for "blockland content", i have never even posted outside the offtopic forum. i said "blf content"
if i wanted "facebook content" i would go to facebook, not tony's posts no one cares about. i really hope you get it it now lmfao

Off-topic is the watered down version of /B/ from 4chan.
then go to 4chan no one will miss you i bet the users there will loving adore you
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 06:43:06 AM by hootaloo »

I could probably understand seeing this rant on any other tony {NEWS} thread but why on this one where its some genuinely interesting news instead of political stuff that doesn't appeal to everyone

I could probably understand seeing this rant on any other tony {NEWS} thread but why on this one where its some genuinely interesting news instead of political stuff that doesn't appeal to everyone
i didnt cherry pick this, nor is my rant specifically about this topic. (i honestly dont think this is generally interesting news at all regardless though), and when i made my first post, all the topic was was tony Ctrl + C, Ctrl + V'ing straight from an unknown article, and then not posting said article. like i said in the coming quote, he's spamming to muddy up the rest of the forum, maybe you give a stuff about this dead worm, but all his other topics are fakenews/extremely politically charged/something nobody gives a stuff about

youre doing this to drain the forum/poison any actual blf content, admins letting this happen is the dumbest thing ive ever seen, your topics used to be funny when there *actually was still different content* but with how slow this place has gotten, its now the only thing i see, and you loving know it because youve been posting them more than ever.

if anything tony, bring back the sjw news topics, because those were at least funny
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 07:04:12 AM by hootaloo »

but all his other topics are fakenews

Sorry I don't post fake news and I won't apologize because my sources aren't from MSM either.

Hootaloo, stop attacking King Tony for posting news.