Confess Stuff thread

Author Topic: Confess Stuff thread  (Read 6114 times)

My sophomore year of highschool I found a txt file on my school district's server with all the log-in info, lunch #'s, phone #'s, and addresses for every student in the school district grades K-12. I wasn't on an admin's account or anything it was just kinda on the root of the network drive.
I sent the file to 3 of my friends and they each sent it to several of their friends. Eventually by the end of my junior year everybody in the school district could log into anybody's account, check their grades, delete their files, and send emails from other student's accounts because the file had been shared so much. It got so bad that the IT department had to reset everybody's log ins to something new. The week that everybody had their log-ins reset I found the new log-ins on the exact same server in the exact same location but didn't give it to or tell anybody else. The IT department made it so students couldn't access the drive with the log-ins later that week.

The original 3 people I sent the original file to all got OSS but apparently not one of them ratted me out (or so I thought). I found out later from my former broadcasting teacher (now retired and currently a co-worker) that the school's administration did find out it was me who originally leaked the file but decided not to take action because I was the producer of our school's broadcasting program.

you are a smooth criminal

i have skipped so many mandatory college classes because waking up at 6am and then doing an hour transit every loving day is physically impossible for me, i skipped more than 50% because most of my classes are overglorified youtube tutorials on how to do game art. the teachers are weird as forget and most alumni who couldnt land a job in the game industry. i do not know how im passing class

yeah but we aren't blood related or whatever
we all have a cousin we'd love to smash tbh. I have this hot Latina third cousin with a huge butt and damn I'm just enthralled 24/7 I'd totally loving hit all that
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 08:49:40 AM by thegoodperry »

i listen to lil pump unironically

i listen to lil pump unironically
I too unironically enjoy sticking power drill bits into my ear

Confess stuff. I'll start.

I forgeted my cousin (not related in genetics or whatever the forget).  Now we have issues because I have a girlfriend now.

I would tell you why we forgeted, but that's a story too long for this thread.
You should've just stuck to the women in coats thing.

im adding this to my signature when i can edit my profile without losing my avatar
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=320082.0

I once welded a shopping cart to my old neighbors car.

He was a loving douchebag and tried to poison our dog.

I once tried to poison some kids dog.

He was a loving douchebag and welded a shopping cart to my car.

I have never eaten a McDonald's burger
I have never watched Game of Thrones and don't intend to
I hate Elon Musk (this isn't really a confession I just don't like him)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 02:56:25 PM by ChappersTeddy »

I once tried to poison some kids dog.

He was a loving douchebag and welded a shopping cart to my car.

epic gamer moment
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 01:38:52 PM by GreenBH³ »

i wasted most of my childhood, blowing off preparation for the future and adulthood as "i'll have time for it later" and now i'm out of time and i'm completely forgeted. i don't have a job, i haven't checked out any colleges, i don't have any money, and the only thing i want to do anymore is make art and play instruments but i'm not sure how to turn any of this into a career because i am completely loving incompetent and my mental disorder is stressing me out ever more than before and all i ever do is eat, sleep, game, and draw. i'm stuck and i don't know what to do
jesus christ thats me except im a college dropout

My sophomore year of highschool I found a txt file on my school district's server with all the log-in info, lunch #'s, phone #'s, and addresses for every student in the school district grades K-12. I wasn't on an admin's account or anything it was just kinda on the root of the network drive.
I sent the file to 3 of my friends and they each sent it to several of their friends. Eventually by the end of my junior year everybody in the school district could log into anybody's account, check their grades, delete their files, and send emails from other student's accounts because the file had been shared so much. It got so bad that the IT department had to reset everybody's log ins to something new. The week that everybody had their log-ins reset I found the new log-ins on the exact same server in the exact same location but didn't give it to or tell anybody else. The IT department made it so students couldn't access the drive with the log-ins later that week.

The original 3 people I sent the original file to all got OSS but apparently not one of them ratted me out (or so I thought). I found out later from my former broadcasting teacher (now retired and currently a co-worker) that the school's administration did find out it was me who originally leaked the file but decided not to take action because I was the producer of our school's broadcasting program.
jesus christ

I'm secretly a gamer girl teehee