Author Topic: Mango 2 (41899) and [AEWG] Barbaring (159798), $15 for Admin  (Read 11188 times)

I would just like to say this is bull stuff all night I was afk I didn't see celau posting what barbering did when i was aware of the issue I told him if he continues he will be demoted to moderator to where he cant do that. About donations I made it clear on the server that if you donate and receive an administrative role and there is evidence of unacceptable behavior you will be demoted as a standard player without a refund. I also made it clear that all donations will contribute to the server in order to make it dedicated. as celau claims that i stole his cells he built it on the server and allowed me to use it this morning he came to me on glass demanding that he get moderator or credit for it I said you wont get moderator considering I worked on fixing them an entire day If you look on the map you can clearly see that there is no credits chart even though Jue.c.cox, Heck, And many others had helped me. Did anyone of them make a fuss NO. barbering has been dealt with and i am making a new map to avoid trouble with clelau. I had not ripped someone off just to allow you too know as well  was received permission from a friend of mine to use it as he built it with me on the server. As you see the whole of the story I hope you all can see what really happened.

kachow............... KACHOW

I can't believe anyone would sell admin lol that's loving hilarious. Like I'd probably sell a weapon addon or donator content that the donator can request, but selling admin shows you have absolutely no skill or talent and have nothing to offer except a stupid title

Hey mango, you were very clearly ignoring the situation, and very clearly claimed the cells as your own.

as celau claims that i stole his cells he built it on the server and allowed me to use it this morning he came to me on glass demanding that he get moderator or credit for it I said you wont get moderator considering I worked on fixing them an entire day If you look on the map you can clearly see that there is no credits chart even though Jue.c.cox, Heck, And many others had helped me. Did anyone of them make a fuss NO.
he allowed you to use it because he thought you would either give him moderator or at least some credit, instead you took it as your own.

he allowed you to use it because he thought you would either give him moderator or at least some credit, instead you took it as your own.
another noedit: i talked to jue c. cox

I confronted him and told him to own up to his mistake, I got slapped with this bad boy.

-snip-
sorry what
another noedit: i talked to jue c. cox

why pay $15 to be admin when i can buy another blockland key? $15 IS much because admin is exclusive to one server when you can play on a hundred servers which you could possibly get admin for free on, or host your own, for just $10

The fact that he even sells administration means he doesn't care about the quality of his staff anyways and would rather make a quick buck than maintain his servers integrity. It's not even debatable either like that's the loving deal breaker right now, the drama is basically over

$15 is nothing and that's the saddest part. He's selling a role that determines the entire quality of his server for loving peanuts

this stuffs pathetic /support

Also if charging for admin wasn't enough he also made false promises to coerce builders to work for him. That puts the 'des' in 'desperate' or whatever loving metaphor I was going for there

Good, glad that mess has ended. Hopefully he'll be too ashamed to host again and we won't see such awful server practices again