Author Topic: Mango 2 (41899) and [AEWG] Barbaring (159798), $15 for Admin  (Read 11183 times)

when drydess talked to you, i wasn't credited. when i talked to you, you said you wouldn't use my cells but you continued to use them until i made this drama
No one was really I'm not going to list the 10 other people who helped build it when the credits board would be built you would've obviously been on it

dmed him on BLG

No one was really I'm not going to list the 10 other people who helped build it when the credits board would be built you would've obviously been on it
how long would it take you to dup that big ass 'donators' board you had, re-label it builders, and put my name on it? stop trying to justify your stuffty actions.

As of now ill be ignoring anyone who brings up the issue join the server if you want idc as of now its going to be locked with a password till beta testing

As of now ill be ignoring anyone who brings up the issue join the server if you want idc as of now its going to be locked with a password till beta testing
answer me

join the server
as of now its going to be locked with a password till beta testing
what

Celau can I pay $15 for admin on your discord dude

As of now ill be ignoring anyone who brings up the issue
famous quote

my paypal is awesomegamer122@gmail.com send me $15 bucks and i'll admin you on my server

We should start a fundraiser for xelau and give him money because his character is more important than a position of power on some stuffty jail rp

falco is not just a chracter, phanto, it's a lifestyle

keep that up and ill demote you to degenerate
lmao

/support to the max

you can help me by shutting the forget up and not being a lying prick

isn't glass hosting only 7$ a month

why does he need $15