Mango 2 (41899) and [AEWG] Barbaring (159798), $15 for Admin

Author Topic: Mango 2 (41899) and [AEWG] Barbaring (159798), $15 for Admin  (Read 11164 times)

every single time i saw mango2 he used a stolen build, last time he used one of drake's mansions and there were clearly many missing bricks, when i asked if it was stolen i got banned
About drake there was no missing bricks fyi he stole it from me i build my stuff with help I don't steal builds

Good, glad that mess has ended. Hopefully he'll be too ashamed to host again and we won't see such awful server practices again
Why would I be ashamed of false accusations he's simply not showing the whole story

holy forget quintuple post
also you need to just own up to everything you've done but you refuse to just do it

About drake there was no missing bricks fyi he stole it from me i build my stuff with help I don't steal builds
Drake stole a build from you? hmmmmm what are the chances of that

server seems worse than my jailbreak simulator
/support

Ask anyone on the server at the time I built the camera room
could you tell me who that was ill take care of them man I really am a loving starfish!!!
I despise Fortnite I think its stuff
Why would I be ashamed of false accusations he's simply not showing the whole story
jesus christ dude

If you know the whole story then why dont you loving post it. Also, why the forget are you making donators be admins on your stuffty loving server?

Drake stole a build from you? hmmmmm what are the chances of that
10/10

If you know the whole story then why dont you loving post it. Also, why the forget are you making donators be admins on your stuffty loving server?
Check the comments the full story is there I don't have screenshots since I crashed and obviously the chat isn't there about donators and badmins will be removed and not be refunded if given sufficient proof to the issue. Plus it isn't  a stuffty server in my oppinion

Check the comments the full story is there I don't have screenshots since I crashed and obviously the chat isn't there about donators and badmins will be removed and not be refunded if given sufficient proof to the issue. Plus it isn't  a stuffty server in my oppinion
hey friend
nobody's gonna pay a loving cunt like you 15 bux because they wanna be admin
literally all servers i have played that are not free admin servers have apps or something like that to get admin, not loving donations for admin
and why the forget is barbaring admin on your server holy stuff he's a handicapped cunt

i legit regret even letting you add anything about my server in your the century friendland thing whatever the forget your stupid ass website is about

by the way you can infact have multiple quotes in a single message you dont need to reply twenty loving times to answer to everyone

you are an egg

i regret banning barbaring only for 20 mins

lol ok

I despise Fortnite I think its stuff
wtf this is your real crime, fortnite is EPIC