1 (8.3%)
Lasagna
1 (8.3%)
Earwax
1 (8.3%)
Ligma
9 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Flurry Megathread v2 - Flurry things here  (Read 3764 times)

better then the autism build-up that was thriving in the furry thread.

better then the autism build-up that was thriving in the furry thread.
that apparently people can't ignore lmao

the ice cream machine is down

i work at mcdonalds
Fix it then

i chuckled at this topic i admit

but i'd like to try the creme brule flavour flurry one day

when matthew steals a meme from tumblr

Matthew, haha. Where did you find this one?!

Can someone make me a Flursona? :iceCream:

that apparently people can't ignore lmao
well you do know that it says "new" in off topic so people go in thinking its a epic post but its just more furry

also i've only had 5 flurrys in my life crucify me

can you guys stop derailing the thread please, lets keep the conversation flurry related

Fix it then
its actually not broken at all. it automatically goes into a "heat mode" every dày/night same exact time to kill bacteria in the machine. we employees can't control it or make it stop
along with that it has to be taken apart and get its parts cleaned every two weeks (in our case on every sunday night the same week as payday) so its down even longer. can't make ice cream with a machine that has no guts

well you do know that it says "new" in off topic so people go in thinking its a epic post but its just more flurry

also i've only had 5 furrys in my life crucify me
wtf

haha

yea I've never had a flurry

well you do know that it says "new" in off topic so people go in thinking its a epic post but its just more furry
idk if you ever noticed but the title of the thread is next to the "new" button and you can decide from the title if you would like to see the content or not
just a little smf tip

idk if you ever noticed but the title of the thread is next to the "new" button and you can decide from the title if you would like to see the content or not
just a little smf tip
boomstick has a point tho.
We almost all just on autopilot click the top thread when there is a new post in off topic.
So many times I've clicked into the furry thread because of my damn habits...

Now the Flurry thread will conquer the furries.

boomstick has a point tho.
We almost all just on autopilot click the top thread when there is a new post in off topic.
So many times I've clicked into the furry thread because of my damn habits...

Now the Flurry thread will conquer the furries.

I've never accidentally clicked on the furry page, as I don't click on topics purely because they have the *new* symbol on it.