cool blockland videos: a series about video-making

Author Topic: cool blockland videos: a series about video-making  (Read 2970 times)

Ever wondered how other Blockland YouTubers make their videos? Ever wanted to start making videos or simply wanted to improve what you already know about filmmaking, but didn't know where to begin? This series aims to answer as many questions you may have as possible about machinimas, covering the basics of filming and editing, effects like face animation or color grading, and extras like different filming styles or useful addons. Buckle up and step into the world of COOL BLOCKLAND VIDEOS.

(click images to watch)

part 1: getting started

part 2: editing and rendering

More to come!

i love it.

Q: can a stuff computer from 2009 run OBS?

sucks that you’re leaving, you’re always the partymaker haha. nice of you to do these videos too, they’re great

sucks that you’re leaving, you’re always the partymaker haha. nice of you to do these videos too, they’re great
lol ty

Q: can a stuff computer from 2009 run OBS?
if it's on windows their download page says it's possible to run it all the way back to 7 and vista (using "service pack 2"), otherwise highly doubt it. definitely can't run on macs that old. could maybe try messing around with their classic version

part 3: face animation

this is a really loving cool series. thanks for making this

Hope this makes some more blockland youtubers love watching em.

ANNOUNCEMENT

i'm out of time to make an intro for the 4th and final tutorial so i'm throwing a little competition to make the last intro. winner gets featured on the tutorial and wins a $10 steam game, two runner-ups will also receive $10 steam games. all participants will also be part of a compilation later uploaded. follow the video's rules and submit by september 1!

and go wild making these, seriously

submissions are now closed, thank you everyone that submitted!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 03:05:39 PM by 8bitcube »

bump, because modified posts don't do that

judging is done, video should be up soon! many thanks again to the people that submitted:

Blockteen
Gray Brick
madnesskiller6
Maine!
monkeybreath
ProTear
Sonlinne
Usher11

everyone should be contacted now, if for whatever reason i missed your name let me know asap before the compilation is up