Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7396 times)

ya know this drama is kind of disappointing grimlock, I expected something a lot better from you

also, for the future, don't expect me to put /any effort/ into posts, I'll post what I'm thinking at the time and that's it, seriously.

what's so hard to understand? is it an american thing? weird.

ya know this drama is kind of disappointing grimlock, I expected something a lot better from you

also, for the future, don't expect me to put /any effort/ into posts, I'll post what I'm thinking at the time and that's it, seriously.

is it a british thing to not think before saying anything

thought you brits were supposed to be smarter than us americans

theres two levels of stuffposting: funny stuffposting and annoying stuffposting
guess what you are

is it a british thing to not think before saying anything

thought you brits were supposed to be smarter than us americans
I think before I post a message on this forum, not shown clearly but I do.
I think whether this will cause someone to respond or not, reaction unknown which I quite like to find out after.

but still, I don't understand how americans can't seem to grasp a rather simple concept, which is (oh boy wait for the shocker!), that I do not c a r e about anyone on this forum, or their feelings, or their opinions.
simple to be honest

for those who don't understand that, it means I don't care what you think.

ok thanks

theres two levels of stuffposting: funny stuffposting and annoying stuffposting
guess what you are
the latter

yeah i'm self-aware, woah.

the latter

yeah i'm self-aware, woah.
so you’re aware of how annoying and handicapped you are, yet you continue to act that way...? why even bother lol

doesn’t take much effort to prove youre handicapped

doesn’t take much effort to prove youre handicapped
well sure I guess, but it doesn't take much effort to prove you have a limited vocabulary.
c'mon man, if you're gonna insult people then atleast use other words than 'autist' 'handicap' 'autistic'
atleast try.
so you’re aware of how annoying and handicapped you are, yet you continue to act that way...? why even bother lol
why not? I like what the blf produces content wise, which is why I'm here.

that I do not c a r e about anyone on this forum, or their feelings, or their opinions.
simple to be honest
if you don't care why do you bother posting

if you don't care why do you bother posting
because I find it enjoyable enough to do so. do I really need a reason? I don't think so to be honest.

because I find it enjoyable enough to do so. do I really need a reason? I don't think so to be honest.
if you post on a public forum you're probably caring about how people will react/respond so you're full of stuff lol

why not? I like what the blf produces content wise, which is why I'm here.
because you’re actively decreasing the average iq of said forum you “like content-wise,” and give stuff to the people telling you to stop doing something you’re apparently aware of

because you’re actively decreasing the average iq of said forum you “like content-wise,” and give stuff to the people telling you to stop doing something you’re apparently aware of
fair enough.

if you post on a public forum you're probably caring about how people will react/respond so you're full of stuff lol
if that's how you feel or think what my intentions are then sure, but honestly I've already told the truth.

let me rephrase it though, so people can understand it (since clearly someone didn't),
I do not care for a person's opinion nor feeling about me or what I post on this public forums (doesn't apply to elsewhere), so I will act how I feel here but not act the same elsewhere.

ok thanks

which is (oh boy wait for the shocker!), that I do not c a r e about anyone on this forum, or their feelings, or their opinions.
simple to be honest
I do not care for a person's opinion nor feeling about me or what I post on this public forums (doesn't apply to elsewhere), so I will act how I feel here but not act the same elsewhere.
Ow the edge

Ow the edge
sorry but this is entirely due to what I've been born with, not lying or anything, it's really annoying tbh and I wish I'd try to improve myself but honestly that's too much effort

also for those who don't get what I mean, it means I've been diagnosed as someone w/ a personality disorder, aka 'psychopath' (a non-medical term), have fun w/ that information