Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7292 times)

wowWOWW how IRONIC heheEHEE too bad i cant explain how its ironic in any sense!

grow a spine
[/quote
you're just embarrassing yourself at this point, you can't seem to understand what I stated, bad on you

when you respond with nihilistic antagonism you will generally recieve the same treatment
if you have enough of a problem with people calling you out that you have to retaliate, perhaps it would be better to not post at all and give people nothing to call you out for in the first place

you're just embarrassing yourself at this point, you can't seem to understand what I stated, bad on you
how am i in the wrong/embarrassing myself? this drama is literally on you, no one has said anything to me about my responses besides a typo i made. I understand you said that im trying to somehow make myself appear as the better person but how can i do that when its already reality

you are the one making yourself look worse because of your distorted and forgeted up view on reality

when you respond with nihilistic antagonism you will generally recieve the same treatment
if you have enough of a problem with people calling you out that you have to retaliate, perhaps it would be better to not post at all and give people nothing to call you out for in the first place
the only actual advice that makes sense, huh.
thanks but I'm finding it enjoyable when people are calling me out for things I'm doing on purpose, kind of fun imo.

could call it a successful experiment maybe? idk.

how am i in the wrong/embarrassing myself? this drama is literally on you, no one has said anything to me about my responses besides a typo i made. I understand you said that im trying to somehow make myself appear as the better person but how can i do that when its already reality

you are the one making yourself look worse because of your distorted and forgeted up view on reality

you don't seem to understand anything I've said so far within this drama, stop proving my point, please.

how smart do you think you are

i come onto this forum to see someone acting like a loving idiot thinking hes owning everyone

sorry but this is entirely due to what I've been born with, not lying or anything, it's really annoying tbh and I wish I'd try to improve myself but honestly that's too much effort

[size= 2pt]also for those who don't get what I mean, it means I've been diagnosed as someone w/ a personality disorder, aka 'psychopath' (a non-medical term), have fun w/ that information[/size]
so you fall back on the fact "uhhhhhhhh me have the disorder" and apparently that makes everything right. well i have diagnosed myself with big brain disorder and i can tell you that you're a loving idiot and you if you say im not then you're wrong

so you fall back on the fact "uhhhhhhhh me have the disorder" and apparently that makes everything right. well i have diagnosed myself with big brain disorder and i can tell you that you're a loving idiot and you if you say im not then you're wrong
if you think your repeated comment is going to help anything, please think again since it hasn't nor would it ever.
why the lack of originality? disappointing.

nobody can help you. you have to help yourself, but since you refuse to do that, you might as well just keep posting your delusional ramblings

if you think your repeated comment is going to help anything, please think again since it hasn't nor would it ever.
why the lack of originality? disappointing.

hes right, stop acting like you're on top of everyone going "dissapointing."

hes right, stop acting like you're on top of everyone going "dissapointing."
you're more disappointing than the rest soviet.
noone realizes what is happening do they? amazing.

you're more disappointing than the rest soviet.
noone realizes what is happening do they? amazing.
you're trying to epic troll a block forum because your life is ultimately meaningless

you're trying to epic troll a block forum because your life is ultimately meaningless
no need to be so truthful man

i wonder if anyone will notice it though

i wonder if anyone will notice it though
notice what....
wiat..... are we being.... TROLLELD!?!