Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed

Author Topic: Not an alt/spartan101 : Autism fully unleashed  (Read 7481 times)

sorry but this is entirely due to what I've been born with, not lying or anything, it's really annoying tbh and I wish I'd try to improve myself but honestly that's too much effort

also for those who don't get what I mean, it means I've been diagnosed as someone w/ a personality disorder, aka 'psychopath' (a non-medical term), have fun w/ that information
so you're just a lazy ass who won't put work into his life

ok

so you're just a lazy ass who won't put work into his life

ok
i only put in effort where it's needed, e.g education
this forum doesn't really make me bother w/ effort

sorry but this is entirely due to what I've been born with, not lying or anything, it's really annoying tbh and I wish I'd try to improve myself but honestly that's too much effort

also for those who don't get what I mean, it means I've been diagnosed as someone w/ a personality disorder, aka 'psychopath' (a non-medical term), have fun w/ that information

oy chap! im gonna rekt ur mum mate!

that is literally not an excuse unless you are incapable of intellegent communications with other human beings, such as having autism or down syndrome, how about you just stop acting handicapped? simple as that. nothing is forcing you to do it, such as "you were born with a physiological condition" unless it was an imperative condition

an imperative condition means one that is important to have

that is literally not an excuse unless you are incapable of intellegent communications with other human beings, such as having autism or down syndrome, how about you just stop acting handicapped? simple as that. nothing is forcing you to do it, such as "you were born with a physiological condition" unless it was an imperative condition
pretty ironic you say this actually

i'm not going to tell you everything but what you've said here is rather incorrect in some instances

is it somewhat ironic i have adhd? yes. is it somewhat ironic that i used to act worse than you in the past? yes, but you are missing the point which you refuse to tell me. the point is that if i changed from being a total loving handicap to semi-decent im sure you can do the same but you are obviously showing everyone you wont and never will

is it somewhat ironic i have adhd? yes. is it somewhat ironic that i used to act worse than you in the past? yes, but you are missing the point which you refuse to tell me. the point is that if i changed from being a total loving handicap to semi-decent im sure you can do the same but you are obviously showing everyone you wont and never will
your attempt at trying to be the better person makes me only disappointed, you're doing nothing to help the situation
you tried atleast though, good on you

wowWOWW how IRONIC heheEHEE too bad i cant explain how its ironic in any sense!

grow a spine