short brother collective

Author Topic: short brother collective  (Read 2520 times)

phantos im helping my friends sister move into bed stuy from her dorm around the 15th. forumer meetup. yes
oh word? Im off from work on the 15th exactly

5'1"
when people take things from the top shelf of the grocery store and then not pull the remaining items forward i die inside

5'1"
when people take things from the top shelf of the grocery store and then not pull the remaining items forward i die inside
I do this on purpose to mess with all my short co-workers who want to stock the upper shelves. brothers be waddling over with the step ladder in hand like a whole ass penguin

5'1"
Smol

oh word? Im off from work on the 15th exactly
forget yeah dude let's go to vanessa's dumplings

I do this on purpose to mess with all my short co-workers who want to stock the upper shelves. brothers be waddling over with the step ladder in hand like a whole ass penguin

Don't be a richard, please.

forget yeah dude let's go to vanessa's dumplings
all the way in Williamsburg wtf. Also aren't you like 15 or something just cyrious. I usually just disclaim to anybody online that I meat irl that I'm 19 so their 14 year old ass doesn't show up and act awkward n stuff and they make sure they bring an adult along
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 04:34:17 PM by thegoodperry »

5'11 so i  guess i may as well bbe 4'8