Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 13160 times)

i wonder if grimlock will make an autism unleashed on you guys

here comes butt buddy fire vine to support soviet, he'd consider fire his only friend, but in actuality, it's his sibling, anyway...

look at the front loving page, what me, space, and hell, even darth said about you, are you loving blind, i've been telling you to stop here, so just end it, you're not going anywhere and most of all YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN ANYWAY. lmfao

here comes butt buddy fire vine to support soviet, he'd consider fire his only friend, but in actuality, it's his sibling, anyway...

look at the front loving page, what me, space, and hell, even darth said about you, are you loving blind, i've been telling you to stop here, so just end it, you're not going anywhere and most of all YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN ANYWAY. lmfao

"not provoking"

can both of you handicaps shut up about this and just block / ignore eachother or is this an american thing where they pointlessly argue constantly and then end up being too autistic to stop due to how far they've gone?

why icefreeze spamming and quadruple posting aaaaahhh

the only person who has a sliver chance of common sense is not so alt, and i'm just trying to state you're provoking users, i've showed every evidence, and then you're just going to ask it again for the 10th time, just scroll down.

This is literally going nowhere, and i'm going to say it again, you'll just do the same stuff again. lol

Here, i'll slap you with a dictionary..."provoking" is starting arguements with people, you literally are calling people handicaps and spamming my DMs

can you just shut the forget up now you attention whore, so i can do something else

can both of you handicaps shut up about this and just block / ignore eachother or is this an american thing where they pointlessly argue constantly and then end up being too autistic to stop due to how far they've gone?

is it a british thing where you have to act like a complete moron to everyone around

is ice having an impromptu forum Self Delete

You keep accidentally proving my point narwhal, here you are PROVOKING PEOPLE, yet again, you insulted Not an Alt, even after trying to defuse the situation, for absolutely no loving reason.

And yet here, i have been telling you to stop.

i wonder if grimlock will make an autism unleashed on you guys
The only two autistic people here are you and Icefreeze

is ice having an impromptu forum Self Delete
I loving hope so

Gay nerds fighting

But i'd sooner agree with Soviet Narwhal than IceFreeze on this, so /nosupport

Just stop narwhal, you're being ridiculous, just let both of us stop talking, and stop provoking it more.

You keep accidentally proving my point narwhal, here you are PROVOKING PEOPLE, yet again, you insulted Not an Alt, even after trying to defuse the situation, for absolutely no loving reason.

And yet here, i have been telling you to stop.
Just stop narwhal, you're being ridiculous, just let both of us stop talking, and stop provoking it more.
Good god it’s painfull to look at something this handicapped. Can you just leave the forums and the game icefreeze? You’d be doing everyone’s sanity a favor