Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 13353 times)

The only two autistic people here are you and Icefreeze
I loving hope so
how long are you going to egg on everything i say? i wanna know for future reference since you seem so keen to stop my attempts at ceasing a pointless argument

Just stop narwhal, you're being ridiculous, just let both of us stop talking, and stop provoking it more.

im not even talking why do you keep going on about this

What the forget is the point of this drama.

I'm just pointing out how he keeps provoking people, and maybe trying to adjust it, what exactly am i doing? lol

And yet again soviet goes again, just stop.

So instead of keeping this autist fest going, i'm just going to stop replying.

suuure

am i gonna have to quote you on this two minutes from now or are u actually gonna drop it

how long are you going to egg on everything i say? i wanna know for future reference since you seem so keen to stop my attempts at ceasing a pointless argument
just stop posting for the love of god
BET

just stop posting for the love of god
answer my question nerd

inb4 comes back in 10 minutes

stop posting
no, you nor grimlock have the right or state of power to command me in what I can do and not do.
get real man

no, you nor grimlock have the right or state of power to command me in what I can do and not do.
get real man
“YoU dO nOt HaVe ThE aUtHoRiTy To TeLl Me WhAt To Do!!!”

get real man
the only people with the "state of power" to make you stop posting is the moderators but you don't have to act like a handicap to assert that you're a strong independent woman

the only people with the "state of power" to make you stop posting is the moderators but you don't have to act like a handicap to assert that you're a strong independent woman
ok fair enough