Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 13276 times)

Why aren't you fading out? i'm not insulting you, just stop commenting, and i won't reply to it.

im gonna comment if i want to, this has nothing to do with you

admitting to provoking yet again

admitting to provoking yet again

how was i provoking i clearly said that it had nothing to do with you

this is really stupid, can't we just  man up and stop

this is really stupid, can't we just  man up and stop

im still gonna post here if there is a topic at hand, but for now im not

holy stuff you two just grow the forget up

so if you decided to end it why are you trying to continue the problem in a whole different thread

ice you're acting like a classroom smart alec who can't stop going on about how someone is contradicting himself and "instigating problems" by responding to what you're saying, and soviet narwhal is the incredibly frustrated kid you wont stop bothering. you're nitpicking on tiny things and making a mountain out of a molehill. you're not convincing anyone that soviet narwhal is a terrible person and this drama is warranted, just that you have no idea when to stop pushing an issue or how big of a deal something is.

reply to that in the other thread

honestly as much as i wanna say this is ice's fault you still have to realize that soviet kept unblocking him, probably to start more stuff

honestly as much as i wanna say this is ice's fault you still have to realize that soviet kept unblocking him, probably to start more stuff
yeah this just proves both are in the wrong

spartan please never say anything about my post or any post ever again please thank you

i can equate this thread to 2 monkeys throwing stuff at eachother

spartan please never say anything about my post or any post ever again please thank you
go drink 3 gallons of a salt water solution equating to 3.5% salt concentration every litre