Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments

Author Topic: Soviet Narwhal - Baiting Arguments  (Read 12112 times)

Hello there fellow blockheads of blockland (I actual dont want but i got forced to)
And i know what youre thinking markoss why are you doing this
I got forced to do it please im not a bad boy

ANYWAYS i take no credit for anything on here that is all icefreeze
_____________________________ _______________________
Soviet is spamming and provoking users, honestly this needs to be addressed, this is more of a awareness that dramaing literally does nothing, it's just a edgy board where you load posts attempting to harrass or make a user look bad, shouldn't we address this? I think we should relax because #1 it's literally doing no damage to the user your posting against #2 you're giving users multiple headaches #3 it's going to be forgotten in two days, anyways below are some links i want you guys to check out"
icefreeze gave me screenshots and wrote this dramad

I also think this is noteworthy (thats what he said not me)
https://imgur.com/a/Gf9hsnW
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318524.0

All of the evidence is on discord

i mean he got pissed off at me the other day just because i.. didnt want to make a song with a drum track? like i really didnt care until he went off on about how spoiled i am (even though all of my equipment was from before i was even born)

/neutral i suppose

what a mong
he isn't even trying is he? disappointing.

/support

how is this related to blockland at all? you were also the one sending me messages in discord non stop then when i go to respond you delete them, also you told me you were ice freeze and you're clearly not. not to mention you're encouraging me to message you

also whats with linking a handicapped drama that doesn't apply to this topic at all? first of all this isnt bl related and second of all that drama is from april

noedit: you got ice freeze to do the work for you, so this is litteraly un related to you at all, this was a private dm from me and ice that has no relevance to blockland at all

noedit: you got ice freeze to do the work for you, so this is litteraly un related to you at all, this was a private dm from me and ice that has no relevance to blockland at all
since you can't read, icefreeze had markoss make the drama for him.

Nosupport, OP is a genuine handicap and so is not an alt

Nosupport, OP is a genuine handicap and so is not an alt
thanks grimlock but you were like this too, do remember that

since you can't read, icefreeze had markoss make the drama for him.

maybe if you would read, you do realise you quoted me correcting myself for the same mistake youre criticizing me for?

why didn’t icefreeze just post the drama...?

why didn’t icefreeze just post the drama...?

he probably realized no one here likes him so he got his friend to post it lol

he probably realized no one here likes him so he got his friend to post it lol
does icefreeze even have an account on the BLF?