dark souls remastered's online is dead after only two months

Author Topic: dark souls remastered's online is dead after only two months  (Read 3335 times)

https://steamcharts.com/cmp/570940,374320,335300,211420#3m (scholar of the first sin has more online players than dark souls remastered does rn)

"it'll bring back the playerbase what are you angry about"

quick rundown

/discuss
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 07:24:27 PM by Tactical Nuke »

also I'd like to mention that most people who are fans of Dark Souls already got their fill of DS1 years ago. current-gen updates to last gen games are primarily targeted towards players who had yet to play the original release

how much is ds1 remastered worth, five crowbcat videos now?

i mean it has more players than ds1ptd right now

i mean it has more players than ds1ptd right now

that might have something to do with prepare to die not being on the steam store anymore

"Local man surprised by water being wet"

why would you think I'd be surprised that a stuffty cashgrab based on a masterpiece of a game would die in popularity immediately

at least it wasnt the culling 2

that might have something to do with prepare to die not being on the steam store anymore
i don't think that taking the game off of the store that'd been there since 2011 or so would have any effect on the thousands, or possibly millions?, of owners' abilities to play it

crowbcat did a video on this vs the original. didn't get a chance to spot it because it got taken down

FIrst of all it's a remaster, already played that stuff.

They didn't add anything new just slightly enhanced graphics.

It isn't no scholar of the first sin that actually made DS2 different in multiple ways.

Also DS2 has the best multiplayer.

FIrst of all it's a remaster, already played that stuff.

They didn't add anything new just slightly enhanced graphics.

It isn't no scholar of the first sin that actually made DS2 different in multiple ways.

Also DS2 has the best multiplayer.

Holy stuff, for once, tony made a competent post.

DS2 is still by far the most superior PvP experience, which keeps the community well and alive all things considered. DS1 was far too buggy and they didn't bother to fix backstab chaining, so there is no point in having a "fair" fight in DS1. DS3 is just meh, I love the coop and occasional PvP, but nothing kept me investing in playing the game. I usually just end up coming back to DS2 whenever I get sick of DS3, playing through the entire PvE campaign on a new, unique build.

"Local man surprised by water being wet"
actually, water isnt wet. being wet is "[being] moistened, covered, or soaked with water". if you try to cover water with water, it just becomes a larger collection of water. touching it may feel wet, but thats because it has now soaked the part that has touched it and its that part that feels wet.

actually, water isnt wet. being wet is "[being] moistened, covered, or soaked with water". if you try to cover water with water, it just becomes a larger collection of water. touching it may feel wet, but thats because it has now soaked the part that has touched it and its that part that feels wet.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wet
a : consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)