Humble Water Filter Merchant gets his stuff pushed in by youtube, spotify, and facebook

Author Topic: Humble Water Filter Merchant gets his stuff pushed in by youtube, spotify, and facebook  (Read 5473 times)

This is literally the same thing as calling a blockland forum ban censorship. You break the rules and guidelines which are well known and clear as forget and then act surprised for no reason

Ummmm.

I don't believe Blockland is big enough to influence an entire election to to justify this argument.

Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc are so big that if they censor specific content it could put the balance of an entire presidential election in jeopardy. When your platform is this loving big it needs to be regulated.

The big bad government can't censor us thanks to the constitution but they found a way to censor us through social media. What's worse is people like you are defending a corporation's "right" to censor just about anything. You might as well be in favor of removing net neutrality too at this point.

Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc are so big that if they censor specific content it could put the balance of an entire presidential election in jeopardy.
lol

like how even one hint to graphical violence and politics can get your youtube account forgeted, they have youtube kids and they're still enforcing to protect children's innocence (i mean like they should tone it down a bit) and remove all those "kid friendly" youtube channels!!!
i think this is slightly off topic so ill just stop

lol

I don't understand what's funny about this when it's true.

But then again you're trying to bait me like you did from that 1 year old necrobump.

they loved him during bush jr's presidency because he roundly criticized globalism, censorship, the us govt, and transnational corporations

he never stopped doing any of this of course, it's just that the american left has changed

and suddenly hes got more viewers than ever before.

censorship always has the opposite effect lol.

they loved him during bush jr's presidency because he roundly criticized globalism, censorship, the us govt, and transnational corporations

he never stopped doing any of this of course, it's just that the american left has changed

obama did everything 100% by bush's playbook, and brought it to new levels. they are all the same, and the libs were the ones who were fooled.

EXACTLY this and don't pull that "hes affecting our image" we wouldn't even be able to know he was using paypal unless you got rid of him
well i mean his online store used paypal but with a service like paypal you can't stand out and affect people the same way you can on a social media platform so idk what the issue is

censorship always has the opposite effect lol.
the whole point was to remove the content from their websites. they dont give a forget about their viewcount.

well i mean his online store used paypal but with a service like paypal you can't stand out and affect people the same way you can on a social media platform so idk what the issue is
exactly lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfvTwV4ysqc

PJW talks about how google is trying to make sure Annoying Orange doesn't win again.

So it seems like all the social media giants are tyring to censor conservatives.

and suddenly hes got more viewers than ever before.

buddy if the nostalgia critic couldn't pull off migrating to a new website in youtube's early days, I doubt gay frog mcgee's gonna find his way around it

buddy if the nostalgia critic couldn't pull off migrating to a new website in youtube's early days, I doubt gay frog mcgee's gonna find his way around it

nostalgia critic doesn't have the controversy surrounding him.

Humble Water Filter Merchant said they would censor him and they proved him right by censoring him.

nostalgia critic doesn't have the controversy surrounding him.

Humble Water Filter Merchant said they would censor him and they proved him right by censoring him.

Nostalgia critic couldn't even migrate under the best circumstances. Pretending that controversy is going to convince people to pick up another content host is handicapped.

But you know, people who unironically follow Humble Water Filter Merchant are touched in the head.

At least they are trying to create a different platform

Its not easy fighting a monopoly