[MORE GAMING NEWS] Doom Eternal triggering SJWs because of the hologram lady

Author Topic: [MORE GAMING NEWS] Doom Eternal triggering SJWs because of the hologram lady  (Read 2233 times)

with the amount of time you waste politicalposting on a lego forum I'd wager you aren't one either lmfao

But is he wrong when he says SJWs aren't gamers?

No he's completely right, literally every single person who complained about the doom eternal joke have never touched a video game in their entire life, they just lied about doing it for some reason. All this time has passed with them getting away with it before Tactical Nuke used his deductive ability to uncover The Truth About Them Not Being Real Gamers.

imo the joke isn't that clever, but it isn't something to get mad about.

imo the joke isn't that clever, but it isn't something to get mad about.

When that hashtag was trending, I saw about 30 or so people actually somewhat peeved by it to the point of being like "That was a little unnecessary", about a handful of people legitimately upset and everyone else complaining about the people complaining. I think the majority of people agree it isn't worth getting mad about.

SJW gaming boycotts are the dumbest thing I ever saw.

Because the average protestor is 99% unlikely to buy the game to begin with even if the game developer meets all their demands.

So if this is true how come game developers are dumb enough to give into the boycott?

in this world you are either a gamer or a sjw

no inbetween, no compromises, no mercy...

i swear lmfao people literally just log in to twitter, and find an account spewing dumb stuff either real or not, and use that for their hot new video they can stuff out on youtube for revenue. cashing in double if they use gamer terms like SJW. and it loving works because look at OPs sad ass
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 10:34:08 AM by hootaloo »

with the amount of time you waste politicalposting on a lego forum I'd wager you aren't one either lmfao

would you like to see my steam library

I did nothing wrong to you and you made me see sargon of akkad's face. forget you malleo

& stop making triggered jokes b***

i thought the problem was just that the whole "mortally challenged" thing is a really stupid and tired anti-PC joke

why are gamers like this
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 11:57:49 AM by otto-san »

i thought it was a funny joke because it implies demons were just kind of hanging out for a period of time