The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real

Author Topic: The Purge is actually loving beginning | The Slippery Slope of Censorship is Real  (Read 4030 times)

Main stream media is dying and MSM is also mainly left wing.

So it's kinda strange how they are trying to shut down all right wing sources.

Because they are mad Annoying Orange won and now they are shutting down channels that Annoying Orange supporters are liekly to listen to.

In this thread you got left wing liberals being ignorant and ignoring that fact that censorship really is happening.

Matthew is right, Censorship is everywhere. Why has society chosen this path?

Matthew is right, Censorship is everywhere. Why has society chosen this path?

Because the people in this thread are so heavily involved in politics they choose to deny the truth coming from mathew.

It's really pathetic.

Are you loving handicaps really gonna pretend like he meant The Purge movies

loving handicaps, this is why I don't post on here or respond to anyone at all anymore

Haha yeah I'm gonna ignore all the counterarguments because they're handicapped / from Political Party "X" and actually not add anything to the argument
It's not like there's been multiple threads on YouTube, censorship, etc. and there has been an abundance of proof that warrants people (mainly Humble Water Filter Merchant) receiving the ban hammer
Yet you still post in these topics and contribute nothing to the topic and write these blatantly dismissive posts rather than try and get people to understand your argument
Yet people like Mr.Noßody trying to make counter arguments while you dismiss them

Because the people in this thread are so heavily involved in politics they choose to deny the truth coming from mathew.

It's really pathetic.
It's easy to "deny the truth" when you put no actual proof or any sort of actual effort into your posts that help build your argument, and you ask yourself "why am I getting all this backlash?" But you dismiss the backlash because it's "the liberals" or "problem user x"
Maybe if you actually put some thought and effort into your posts, maybe you wouldn't have these loving problems
Or, you'll probably just continue to be ignorant and dismiss people instead of actually creating a decent argument.
This isn't censorship, it's business and these businesses need to make money, something you probably don't care to learn about
If you don't like it, don't act like a cunt and try to ruin the lives of the parents of the Gritty Grapnel victims
Freedom of speech or not, they can do this, not that it makes it right, but if they don't, it makes YouTube look bad if they don't remove them from the site
sorry i'm just loving tired of seeing these bait posts
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 09:20:28 PM by Capella »

this is why I don't post on here or respond to anyone at all anymore

thank you for that, by the way

loving handicaps, this is why I don't post on here or respond to anyone at all anymore
kewl.

Another victim of the purge. SMH

*Humble Water Filter Merchant gets banned from youtube*
tony and matthew: CENSORSHIP!
*Humble Water Filter Merchant was spreading handicapped conspiracy theories*

what if buzzfeed was alt right: the user

All Crime is Legal for a night, i know.
But swap "for a night" to "against conservatives"
he literally meant the movie, deus.

cant wait until pjw gets shadowbanned

matthew shut up you forgetin brainlet

All Crime is Legal for a night, i know.
But swap "for a night" to "against conservatives"