BitChute | Holy stuff, Youtube is Dead!

Author Topic: BitChute | Holy stuff, Youtube is Dead!  (Read 4774 times)

Holy stuff, Youtube is Dead!

BitChute is the Alternative to Youtube we have been searching for. This Alternative uses P2P systems to allow videos to be constantly available. They use a mixed BitTorrent/WebTorrent System to create this very cost effective website.( And for those of you who are jumping up screaming "PIRACY", Torrents are not Piracy systems, they're not.) This Website is Superior to Youtube, because it supports channel transfer from youtube and other websites (IE your videos can be transferred from Youtube to BitChute if you're a content creator). Comment Sections support Image Uploading! but don't worry too much about anything crazy popping up, there is a setting to set your personal account filter from PG-13 to NSFW or even NSFL. BitChute even has a Dark Theme, forget yeah! The UI is very similar to Youtube, minus the annoying bullstuff. Also you can directly hook up a PayPal account for video monetization.

Of course it isn't all sunshine and rainbows, there are some down-sides. Video Loading is way slower, and there is a trending tab, ya know if you're into that. Most Videos currently don't load in HD, and currently, the site's popular page is rampant with political videos... although youtube isn't much different right now tbh.

Although in the FAQ, it is stated you can support your favorite channels on BitChute by using WebTorrent Desktop to download a video and making it available for BitChute to use as a P2P source.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 11:06:22 PM by Master Matthew² »

youtube is dead. they cant forgetin compete

youtube is dead. they cant forgetin compete
yeah, it's getting flooded with political videos rn, but it has the potential to be an overall better site than YouTube.

thank god we finally have a platform where I can talk about how the jews control the world without someone making fun of me

thank god we finally have a platform where I can talk about how the jews control the world without someone making fun of me

yes... that is the point of this website, to talk about how the jews control the world...

no, this is about a better alternative, it's just that right now the site is overwhelmed with political videos.

Pretty kewl website tbh, the ui is eh imo tho

how long until this website fails just like vid.me

iznt p2p like not safe?

dont do it man. bitchute is a ploy to get a list of alt-right persons

No quality control or playback speed control 0/10
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 12:01:48 AM by QuadStorm »

Youtube: *exists*
master matthew brothers: