are you a summer or winter mofo?

Poll

summer vs winter

summer
25 (31.3%)
winter
55 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Author Topic: are you a summer or winter mofo?  (Read 4797 times)

you can type get a watering can borrow one from seth maybe
seth is the planty one, right?

i'm just an old bean now. rolled under the couch for a few years and now look at me: wrinkled and unwatered.
why are u larping

yes since he is a plant he automatically knows how to revive beans that arent feeling so good

why are u larping
as i look down at my wrinkled bean skin, i frown as i reminisce on the healthier days, the purer days. the days when water flowed into my roots, when the soil around me felt soft and moist. now i lay in a canvas of dust and despair, hardened from a life of neglect and dry air.

I prefer to be uncomfortably cold than uncomfortably warm, and it's easier to warm up when cold vs to cool off when warm
this is honestly the best reasoning to enjoy winter than summer

i just want to not be hot anymore

i just want to not be hot anymore
as much as i love melted cheese, i can imagine it'll rot pretty quickly. get your butt in the fridge boi

bruno mars and frank sinatra are literally the only two i can stomach hearing though everything else just makes me feel like stuff
oh you're cancelled

I like to run around in sub-freezing temperatures and jump into snowbanks with my shirt off.

yes hello i bless u with the rains down in africa

anyways i like winter much more, just has a cooler atmosphere around it imo

snow because i like jackets and I have masks to protect me from the cold

it used to be winter and this is rlly Q_Q but its not anymore because my friends all hung out with other friends the last few christmas/new years days and its pretty bitter

love the cold because I love jackets and gloves and absolutely love the snow. Everything about the winter is amazing except from getting a cold or the flu

verything about the winter is amazing except from getting a cold or the flu
you forgot about the fact that people need to go from point A to point B twice a day every day at the earliest and latest of the day and that the cold weather and snow already starts rubbing this in as soon as you have to leave your warm bed

Obviously the winter. There is no school in summer, and it's just boring.