/Ty's CityRPG - Fixed Version (Update 9/20, duplicator fix)

Author Topic: /Ty's CityRPG - Fixed Version (Update 9/20, duplicator fix)  (Read 4997 times)

This is a patched version of /Ty's CityRPG mod. It contains several critical fixes and removes multiple known exploits left in by /Ty. If you are using Gamemode_TysCityRPG, I highly recommend you replace it with this version. If you have Support_Updater installed, you should have automatically received an update containing this patch.

Proof of /Ty's exploits

If you'd like to see more information on what this mod is, see the original thread here:
/Ty's City RPG -- 1.0
Here's a copy of the presentation that was snipped from the original topic: Presentation

Here's the changelog of what's different from the version that /Ty released:
- Removed ALL backdoors, particularly related to the following Blockland IDs: 997, 75525, 27161, and 4896
- De-obfuscated and restored the code in common.cs, baton.cs, and lumberIntoBricks.cs.
- Fixed all of the broken "isHost" checks.
- Removed all content related to the rapist job.
- Fixed the font for the bottom and center print text.
- Removed the (outdated) built-in Duplicator add-on.
- Removed broken add-on dependencies.
- Fixed users being able to duplicate drugs and other CityRPG bricks using the New Duplicator.

Download
Gamemode_TysCityRPG.zip

Download Package (Includes required add-ons)

If you encounter any issues, feel free to report them here or PM them to me directly.

See Also
CityRPG Plus (A side project I'm working on)
Mail System
Anti Rapid Fire (A quick, hacky fix for people using rapid fire)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:30:32 PM by LakeYS »

why is it that nearly every person that edits CityRPG puts their own friendy backdoors in it, pretty much all of them got away with it too

Because city RPGs suck rooster and I guess the creators realize that and want to forget with people to help distract their minds from the fact that they developed a whole city RPG mod

/ty was a horrible host and really had no clue how to properly run a server. However its nice that these things are fixed for people who want to use the mod.

download profitopia instead

This is like what the 6th time now City RPG has had like backdoor scripts and other bullstuff.

Don't think I can keep believing the same lie.

there was a rapist job? lol wtf
someone check this for new backdoors

A couple more of Ty's cheats were just uncovered, these ones weren't tied to his Blockland ID which is why I didn't catch them the first time. There were also a couple more references to Ty's alt, 75525. My mistake for not paying closer attention and catching these the first time.

The download links have been updated to correct this, make sure you update from the original "fixed" version.

A couple more of Ty's cheats were just uncovered

Don't think I can keep believing the same lie.

I really don't blame you for not trusting this, CityRPG has always been a mess. I realize that my word alone doesn't prove that I'm not another psychopath trying to distribute backdoors.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 03:34:05 PM by LakeYS »

A couple more of Ty's cheats were just uncovered, these ones weren't tied to his Blockland ID which is why I didn't catch them the first time.
I'm convinced that Ty managed to curse this code with some form of voodoo magic, every time someone thinks all the exploits have been found ten more pops up

ah, yes. the fixed version of the fixed version of the edited version of ibans crpg mod. this is what ive been waiting for

Someone needs to make a city rpg mod from scratch with no backdoors.

instead of having people to redownload it, you can upload it to blockland glass