is it normal to hate your minimum wage job

Author Topic: is it normal to hate your minimum wage job  (Read 4656 times)

minimum wage jobs were pushed by parents so they could get you the forget out of the house

minimum wage jobs were pushed by parents so they could get you the forget out of the house

That yous

Tony bout to tell us how Bernie can still win

the forget? you really DONT like your job that pays you $9/hour, excluding taxes?? the forgets wrong with you?

I feel like there is always a sort of dread accompanying work, but having a reason to go to work besides "I want money" really helps. Having goals to work towards.

Just quit mine after a year and a half. The worst part of hating your job is that your coworkers hate their jobs too. So, everyone starts their day dreading that they're there and its just not fun.

When I was working at walmart I was getting paid 9 dollars an hour.

And the work they were having me do was not worth the 9 dollar an hour price. They should have been paying me well over 13.

And then people who claim that minimum wage is an "entry level" job and that people should just go to college.

Imagine that, right?

Going to college and wracking up college debt just to get a degree so you can go out and get a better job because you need to pay off that college debt for the next 30 years lol.

My buddies a long haul trucker and makes 20 bucks an hour and doesn't have anything beyond a high school education.

Get out of here commie

And the work they were having me do was not worth the 9 dollar an hour price. They should have been paying me well over 13.

I'm sure they should've tony

I'm sure they should've tony

Hey I'm asking 13 for a high stress retail job that requires you to be available 24/7

Not those loving burger flippers at mcdonalds that want 15 an hour.

My buddies a long haul trucker and makes 20 bucks an hour and doesn't have anything beyond a high school education.

Get out of here commie

He should be making more than 20 an hour.

Tell him to get a union, scrubbie.

Hey I'm asking 13 for a high stress retail job that requires you to be available 24/7

Not those loving burger flippers at mcdonalds that want 15 an hour.

Those two things are the same, Tony.

Those two things are the same, Tony.

No they loving aren't.

I've had to carry 50 pound tvs up a flimsy loving ladder to put them on the highest shelf 1 handed.

Meanwhile a burger flipper at mcdonalds flipped a burger.

You were working a job that requires nothing more than the basic skills every single human should have, if you want to make a livable wage stop being lazy and learn a trade where you won't be easily replaced or do something people aren't fond of doing like garbage collection. Minimum wage shouldn't be livable, it should be a stepping stone for teens and young adults going to school.

TBH doing stuff Walmart is harder than frying stuff at McDonald's.

If I can just breeze through it when I did it extremely easily, then anyone can. It's all automated with timers and the burger grill automatically cooks both sides easy as stuff