[Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.

Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14438 times)

as much as tony needs to get over this forum and move on its not any better for people who flip out constantly over his posts and never learn to ignore them
it's probably really useless to say this, but giving an attention seeker what they want is just going to make them keep coming back for more and won't fix the problem

i respond to a tony thread when i think its funny to or when theres actually something i think is interesting to talk about

the forget? im not trolling? is there a problem with people being concerned for you?

btw 2 of the quotes you posted are totally irrelevant, just showcasing how far your condition is

Can we all agree that the BLF could only benefit from having Tony, TableStalt, Burton, and Darth banned? Just solve all the world's problems in one swoop

Tablesalt tries to be funny but just comments irrelevant unfunny garbage in threads

Can we all agree that the BLF could only benefit from having Tony, TableStalt, Burton, and Darth banned? Just solve all the world's problems in one swoop
I agree

yes

yea

*tony buys another alt*

yes

*tony buys another alt*
Being banned enough times or BOS'd has stopped people before, it just takes some time and convincing

so is this a tinythread or a megathread tony

Oh yeah, i forgot to include Postal

He's also hopped aboard this Tony harassment wagon that's just causing more problems than solving them