[Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.

Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14458 times)

Tony's been annoying lately but it's the autistic circlejerk that follows him around that makes his threads unreadable that's the real problem. Tablesalt Postal and Toothed Deer are known to be mentally disabled and darth's like 12. At least tony occasionally posts something of value, the rest do not. This cycle has repeated itself over and over and loving over. That's why I've always said tony is the greatest autism detector of all time: autistis are always the ones flipping out over his threads.

you say this in literally every tony topic dude wipe the stuff off your nose lol

shut the forget up dude
what's the meaning of this exactly? you're either insulting grim by pointing at his reputation, or pointing at his looks - and you as well do not have a hot reputation, and you physically look like a friend. grim at least looks normal, you don't, catch my drift? i physically don't look like a diamond or anything, but seriously dude. don't try to say people are throwing stones from glass houses when it can be easily argued that you're doing the same stuff.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=319687.0

why are you so needlessly toxic babe
not sure how drama'ing someone over a petty ban is toxic. you've proven time and time again you're a smoothbrain, log off and kill yourself please

for somebody named mr bones, you really know your stuff well.

what's the meaning of this exactly? you're either insulting grim by pointing at his reputation, or pointing at his looks - and you as well do not have a hot reputation, and you physically look like a friend. grim at least looks normal, you don't, catch my drift? i physically don't look like a diamond or anything, but seriously dude. don't try to say people are throwing stones from glass houses when it can be easily argued that you're doing the same stuff.
i think the meaning is that he wants you to stop posting

you as well do not have a hot reputation, and you physically look like a friend. grim at least looks normal, you don't, catch my drift?
yeah wrong dummy im hot af irl

you look like a mu forgetin uhhhhhhhh

not sure how drama'ing someone over a petty ban is toxic. you've proven time and time again you're a smoothbrain, log off and kill yourself please
petty drama for a petty ban idk man you're so loving toxic i think we're going to need hazmat suits if you don't shut up

even if you dont like hoot they are a qt lets be honest

why does he look like peter pan though

true true

you say this in literally every tony topic dude wipe the stuff off your nose lol
Wow really? I mean it’s not like these tony threads follow the same pattern or anything.

The way I see it at this point is that tony’s really good at not getting banned at this point, so going after the handicaps who follow him around who actually do stuff that is bannable is a better use of everyone’s time.

get it the joke is grimlock is old guys
Back in my day we didn’t run jokes into the ground as fast as possible

I won't even bother commenting this....

I'll just leave  this post and getting my ass outta here
What exactly is the point of this post? I mean I understand you’re monkeyposting but why post at all?

You really are mentally disabled

You really are mentally disabled
im done with you, it's like speaking with a child

Wow really? I mean it’s not like these tony threads follow the same pattern or anything.

The way I see it at this point is that tony’s really good at not getting banned at this point, so going after the handicaps who follow him around who actually do stuff that is bannable is a better use of everyone’s time.

My point is you're all talking in circles because you're too stupid to get to any consensus. 90% of this entire problem is manufactured by tony being an attention whore.

im done with you, it's like speaking with a child
ironic you say this hm