[Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.

Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14459 times)

two forgettards throwing stuff at each other

"another meme ran into the ground by unova"

forget off honestly, you know hes playing monkey in the middle with you

That's not me. They were having a peaceful discussion about garfield in general while no one else was talking. You're ACTUALLY delusional both mentally and physically.Who cares if I made some meanposts?
i was referring to when you were banned from there i could care less about whatever garfield thing you're talking about

also how can someone be physically delusional wtf

Who cares if I made some meanposts? Literally every active user is a negative presence to someone, somewhere. It could be me, you, or anyone else on these forums. You can't judge people by why you won't listen to them when you're in a spotlight.
you're absolutely wrong, users like gr8dayseth, conan, etc actively try to make this community a nicer place for others while people like you try to drag it down

I can "hypothetically" ignore your stuff and I can do it realistically too. Everyone can. You have an actual mental illness or can't imagine them in a way that you dislike them. You don't go up to people you absolutely hate and say weird specific stuff about things they've done recently that are slightly mean because you'll get either beat up or laughed at. You also don't get pissed at lego forum posts mentioning what you do, which i've had the misfortune of doing and i've been banned around 5~ times for every time I did it. It's literally dumb that you took that post to heart like you actually commonly use these forums and your cliques are based around trust on the forums instead of interpersonally.
ok so by your own logic why are you talking to someone you hate and getting pissed at lego forum posts :)

You're not gonna get anywhere defending someone if everyone else shares a unified opinion that someone is handicapped, even if it isnt true. What you're doing by defending (or simply passively protecting him for the cybercrime you fight) is talking to a bunch of brick walls and you're not gonna get anywhere by simply just saying "you dont have a leg to stand on" of the time unless you are an actual authority or someone who is trusted, or can vouch for someone else being literally useless in insulting people they don't like.

Honestly you have a forgeted up view of how social interaction works. It's best if you take a break.

forget off honestly, you know hes playing monkey in the middle with you
ok?
i was referring to when you were banned from there i could care less about whatever garfield thing you're talking about

you're handicapped

also how can someone be physically delusional wtf
you look like a middle class highschool student and you wear maid costumes thinking you look pretty after other mentally deficient people go and tell you that they would want to forget you
you're absolutely wrong, users like gr8dayseth, conan, etc actively try to make this community a nicer place for others while people like you try to drag it down
ok so by your own logic why are you talking to someone you hate and getting pissed at lego forum posts :)

welcome to my mine
Honestly you have a forgeted up view of how social interaction works. It's best if you take a break.
Anything you don't like is forgeted up. You comment so much bullstuff about high horses and other class-debate type stuff that I can't tell if you're being serious most of the time with your quasi-political stance on everything

Anything you don't like is forgeted up. You comment so much bullstuff about high horses and other class-debate type stuff that I can't tell if you're being serious most of the time with your quasi-political stance on everything

I don't get why you have to be such a handicap about everything, I'm saying everyone here is a little bit of a douchebag and you keep beating around the bush why you hate postal so much (because they're trans or whatever the forget)

I don't know who the hell zeustal/postal is, I'm just confident that whatever they've done doesn't Annoying Orange the stuff y'all pull all the time. If you don't like me saying this, maybe you should make the effort to stop being stuffheel

I don't know who the hell zeustal/postal is, I'm just confident that whatever they've done doesn't Annoying Orange the stuff y'all pull all the time. If you don't like me saying this, maybe you should make the effort to stop being stuffheel
Is private investigating and Blackmail not as bad as calling someone handicapped on an albanian lego forum? What the literal stuff

Cut the stuff, we both know that isn't private investigating lmfao

Cut the stuff, we both know that isn't private investigating lmfao
Just like how NickPB totally did not investigate beachbum? And how nickpb totally never admitted it because he wasn't private investigating but said "it was easy and it was provoked" right?

Oh wait! That wasn't a investigate, that was a misuse of personal and use of private information for blackmail against a user who never did anything to them. Right, I got it.

Just like how NickPB totally did not investigate beachbum? And how nickpb totally never admitted it because he wasn't private investigating but said "it was easy and it was provoked" right?
Oh wait! That wasn't a investigate, that was a misuse of personal and use of private information for blackmail against a user who never did anything to them. Right, I got it.

I don't know what you're trying to do here, you're really not fooling anyone.

Jesus Christ unova can you shut up for two seconds so I can figure out what the point of this thread is since you derailed it

welcome to my mine
? this isn't me being negative towards someone it's just me saying that that way of thinking is strange

and what do u mean by ur mine? do u have like a compilation of the times i haven't been nice or something

? this isn't me being negative towards someone it's just me saying that that way of thinking is strange

and what do u mean by ur mine? do u have like a compilation of the times i haven't been nice or something

Honestly this is unova's way of punching up. I guess he's like Maxx was in that he felt the only way to get anywhere in the community was to pick the big names and just stuff on their chest until people respected you.