Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14461 times)

ironic you say this hm
i mean i'm not exactly a fan of zeustal either but i think he at least tries not to be an starfish
i think that's more than you could say of grimlock, who has proven himself, time and time again, to be willing to take any and all opportunity to call someone autistic, mentally disabled etc. on a lego forum, for no visible personal gain whatsoever

ironic you say this hm
looking at your past posts I think it's ironic that you would say this

:)

i mean i'm not exactly a fan of zeustal either but i think he at least tries not to be an starfish
i definitely have not intentionally been an starfish however i have made some rather poor decisions so it's understandable you would dislike me

looking at your past posts I think it's ironic that you would say this

:)
hmm

ironic you say this hm
incredible roast my friend. the Postal Menace has been slain.

incredible roast my friend. the Postal Menace has been slain.
mmm

i think that's more than you could say of grimlock, who has proven himself, time and time again, to be willing to take any and all opportunity to call someone autistic, mentally disabled etc. on a lego forum, for no visible personal gain whatsoever
zeustal is unlikeable because of his attitude and annoying personality so people dislike him. grimlock makes fun of people like those, and then those people similar to zeustal defend him. what do i know, maybe human sheep do exist

zeustal is unlikeable because of his attitude and annoying personality so people dislike him

Stooping to personal attacks because you don't like someone's posts doesn't really give you a leg to stand on when it comes to having an annoying personality

Also you are all unlikeable because of your attitudes and have annoying personalities. Who are you trying to fool?

zeustal is pretty rad

Most people with annoying personalities don't personally show up to run a joke into the ground or insult someone, and then deflect everything that comes to them. Most mentally ill people also don't openly show they're mentally ill by posting themselves in drag on a lego forum. It'd be like if grimlock admitted to beating his loving richard to being mean to people and expected people not to say "hey that guy is actually pretty gross/handicapped"
Really, having a leg to stand on doesn't matter here. To most people on this forum, you're some wannabe forum authority who defends the only people which people dislike. Except for the people that actually change. Postal has been here longer than most of the active users have and that's really saying something when most of the people here don't know him as anyone besides some friend who is minorly annoying every time he gets the chance

Also, Zeustal investigateed Edd

If you're interested in the damage control he did afterwards, here's some highlights
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317268.msg9802546#msg9802546
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317268.msg9802555#msg9802555
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=317268.msg9802566#msg9802566

To most people on this forum, you're some wannabe forum authority who defends the only people which people dislike.

Wanna point to where I defended zeustal?

Also further, why is it a bad thing to defend someone that everyone else hates? I can get the reasons why someone would think this, but I wanna know why YOU think this.

is this real or not???
Edd is gay all the sudden?
i didn't know zeustal was a family man ohmygod thats so offensive