[Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.

Author Topic: [Toxicity overdrive 2] The "new" piecrust, burton and tablesalt.  (Read 14415 times)

Tablesalt tries to be funny but just comments irrelevant unfunny garbage in threads
this

mfw
so you(an autistic transmission) thinks quoting a completely normal picture of me is an appropriate response? You do realize you're just proving my point for me right?

i change my mind this is my favorite post
Yet another example of tablesalt posting complete garbage

mfw
it might be just me but grimlock kind of looks like the illegitimate son of pyrocynical

so you(an autistic transmission) thinks quoting a completely normal picture of me is an appropriate response? You do realize you're just proving my point for me right?

so you(an autistic transmission)
have you had a good look at yourself mate youre throwing rocks from a glass house

Yet another example of tablesalt posting complete garbage
we get it, you dont like me

good to see grimlock came back for whatever reason to do the usual business of flaming people that say dumb stuff and being a phobic of everything except white college students in light gray crew shirts and denim jeans

You keep following us around.
i dont follow grimlock around >_>

ngl grim looks fresh when he covers up his wrinkles

ngl grim looks fresh when he covers up his wrinkles
he looked fresh in his younger years

i dont follow grimlock around >_>
Hilarious

have you had a good look at yourself mate youre throwing rocks from a glass house
This is your attempt at a comeback? Seriously?

its like you guys stress yourselves out when you can just not let things bother you
i don't understand why people get angry over dumb petty things that don't actually matter

This is your attempt at a comeback? Seriously?
a comeback to what? you didnt say stuff to me, this was a call out lmfao

"Here's a picture of me in my younger years"