is rain water safe to drink

Author Topic: is rain water safe to drink  (Read 1782 times)

just imagine all the nasty stuff that water would've gone through before leaking down onto the bacteria-coated ceiling of a bathroom, of all places. you flush toilets in there my dude, that's the last room you'd want to drink something from

cum is more hygenic than tap water

rainwater is completely drinkable

You would think so but it's also warned that you should not drink water out of a dehumidifier because bacteria from the evaporated water can forget you up. I never had issues drinking rain water but there might be a legit risk

and like 90% of the third world relies entirely on rain water. the contamination levels of rain water is negligible

People from the third world will also drink dirty water that can definitely kill them if they can't find anything else. This is a stupid argument to make.

You would think so but it's also warned that you should not drink water out of a dehumidifier because bacteria from the evaporated water can forget you up. I never had issues drinking rain water but there might be a legit risk
rainwater is basically boiled and condensed under huge amounts of pressure before it supercools so any bacteria in the cloud is probably literally dead from heat or physical damage

People from the third world will also drink dirty water that can definitely kill them if they can't find anything else. This is a stupid argument to make.
the argument is that rainwater is safe to drink and people all around the world rely on rainwater, not 'third world brothers are good at drinking water'. i dont know where you got the latter or why its even worth starting a discussion about

cum is more hygenic than tap water
looks like i found a replacement

rain water fresh out of sky = safe

rain water that had to flow through your roof, insulation, and onto your ceiling = not safe

looks like i found a replacement

that cum jar is finally working out huh

rain water fresh out of sky = safe

rain water that had to flow through your roof, insulation, and onto your ceiling = not safe
Essentially this, but let me extend this.

While some bacteria spores and viruses have been know to be distributed through rain water and clouds, it's highly unlikely that any living thing in the water would be infection to humans. There may however be concerns, if you like in a densely populated area near heavy traffic or industrial facilities, about dissolved pollutants. It is true that some kinds of pollution will be picked up by rainwater, most of the ones to be concerned about are heavily controlled. So, while I don't recommend it as a primary water source, unless pollution is particularly bad where you live, rain water collected using safe means, should be safe enough to drink.

As for water that's leaking into your house, there are a number of reasons not to just drink that. The biggest reasons being contamination with random material from the building, possibly including things like drywall/plaster, fiberglass, arsenic (from some types of treated lumber), low levels of asbestos, mold spores, etc, etc. There's no way to say easily what could be in it. If you really wanted to, you could run it through a carbon filter (and maybe boil it, just to be sure), but at that point, you might as well just filter your tap water.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/5RGe0l3.png[/img
but would u really want to drink it after it's been sponged up and leaked out by your crusty bathroom ceiling

rainwater is basically boiled and condensed under huge amounts of pressure before it supercools so any bacteria in the cloud is probably literally dead from heat or physical damage

are you clinically stupid or something? There's not notable amounts of bacteria in rain clouds to do any damage to anything.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 01:55:11 AM by Waru »

are you clinically stupid or something? There's no bacteria in rain clouds.
What about air pollution from various kinds of smoke and fires? Don't those eventually disperse into the air and possibly infect the clouds or the air in general?

if i leave a bucket outside, someone could stuff in it
and u worried about rain water?