[Help] What the forget controller dies whenever I shoot at someone/get shot

Author Topic: [Help] What the forget controller dies whenever I shoot at someone/get shot  (Read 1110 times)

I'm playing an XBox 360, playing Halo Reach, and Halo 3, and my controller keeps dying at the worst of times, so I decided to try and test a theory.
>XBox 360 in (current year) dude so funny haha yeah
I noticed that whenever I fire at someone, or when i am hit by an enemy, the controller dies. Why the forget might this be happening???? like it's literally only at these times? I've changed battery at least 3 times within the past week and it's popping my brain cells one by one. I've even loving changed controllers entirely, and it' still happening. I play GTA 5 or Hitman: Absolution and it's perfectly fine. It's literally only when I play halo games. I'm getting increasingly pissed every time I put in a halo disc now. how do I fix this.

it's probably the rumble motor shorting or something

the controller we had used to do this too after it got damaged. eventually we just replaced it

can i play halo reach with you? (except on the xbox one because 360 is for plebs)

if it's the rumble motor, turning off vibration should fix it. tho idk what the odds of two separate controllers having the same problem are

wrong
in 2018 it is unless the game isnt backwards compatible

in 2018 it is unless the game isnt backwards compatible

360s more nostalgic though

can i play halo reach with you? (except on the xbox one because 360 is for plebs)
gladly, what playlist?