How's my image look?

Author Topic: How's my image look?  (Read 4128 times)

Also, anybody know what extension or MOD for phpBB the RTB site used to make it's download system?

This is based off RTB 3.5, and recently I've decided to port it across various versions of Blockland. This time, I'm trying to make it compatible with Antares's Blockland Classic Mod. (Partly because he wanted an RTB-like Add-on for his mod)

This made me choose to have BTB compatible with:
BCM, RTB 1.21, v20, and obviously v21.

Versions will be united by a website, and IRC chat where users across all versions can chat together in.

Currently, it's sort of functional but breaks BCM. For example: Trying to query internet in the server menu will cause the game to freeze. Same for trying to exit the server menu. Good thing I saved my console.log so I could figure out how to fix this myself.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 03:04:49 PM by GreenBH³ »

"Blockland Glass is bad and everything about it is bad time to make another RTB clone no one asked for that will be so much bettur"

"Blockland Glass is bad and everything about it is bad time to make another RTB clone no one asked for that will be so much bettur"

Blockland Glass is pretty good. Not against it at all. I don't like the design but that's not a big deal.

Back To Blockland, in short, is taking the RTB client and making it work again with a website as well, and newly added features.
Planned added features include sharing saves that are downloadable through the client, and also adding in a better system for chatting.
Site's gonna function a lot like RTB's did. All I'm gonna do is make it look better and have more sections.
i feel like you are underestimating how much work this is going to require

i feel like you are underestimating how much work this is going to require

It's a lot of work. I already know.

It's a lot of work. I already know.
why are you making something that already exists

Blockland Glass is pretty good. Not against it at all. I don't like the design but that's not a big deal.
oh lol rather than make a custom image overhaul your going to reinvent the wheel just for the hell of it

You could say the exact same thing about CityRPGs

the game's dead, son
glass clone lol

You handicaps can shut your nihilist faces

Fixed.

No no no no no

All you had to do was make red overlap green and everything would have been ok

You could say the exact same thing about CityRPGs
yeah which all suck coincidentally. You can make a better version of something that sucks, not a better version of something that is already the best