How's my image look?

Author Topic: How's my image look?  (Read 4092 times)

yeah which all suck coincidentally. You can make a better version of something that sucks, not a better version of something that is already the best

I'm not trying to be glass here. That's why I didn't use RTB4, which is pretty damn identical to Glass in basic functions.

I'm not trying to be glass here. That's why I didn't use RTB4, which is pretty damn identical to Glass in basic functions.
sorry your trying to be glass but with a different theme. Got it

sorry your trying to be glass but with a different theme. Got it

I don't think you've used RTB2 before.

gotta say phantos right about one thing: if you’re gonna make a new service don’t remake rtbs logo and recycle its name

gotta say phantos right about one thing: if you’re gonna make a new service don’t remake rtbs logo and recycle its name

It's not a new service at all. More of a continuation of RTB. And I didn't pick this name at first, it just sounds better then Blockland Cafe. But if you guys really want me too change the name, I can have a poll deciding the name I stick with.

Blocklamd glass is the continuation of rtb. They host mods. They offer irc chat. They offer preference support. What the forget else do you need to have? What does glass lack so much of that you feel to dedicate months to remaking it as a supposedly better service?

besides that you only have 14 months to do it

it’s a new old service. don’t pain yourself with that much effort to copy some shoddy work a guy did years ago
besides that you only have 14 months to do it
imagine the sheer mass of tinythreads this service will produce

Blocklamd glass is the continuation of rtb. They host mods. They offer irc chat. They offer preference support. What the forget else do you need to have? What does glass lack so much of that you feel to dedicate months to remaking it as a supposedly better service?

It's personal preference which service you choose. I'm making this because I wanna continue RTB and keep the same style.

As for a difference? Maybe if you read this a little more, you'd understand I'm uniting all versions of blockland through RTB to chat, download maps and addons, and play on. This includes BCM and Antares' RTB update.

I'm also trying to add new features that RTB never had. Like the save sharing system, and a better chat.

As for how things like MOD manager would work in things like BCM and RTB? Well BCM would have the ability to download Add-ons and share saves through BTB. This would make installing add-ons for it much easier because it would modify the add-ons list automatically when installed so all that's needed is a restart.

For RTB, it would also be loads easier to install mods. It would function the same, accept it would determine what mods are installed by looking in different directories and finding a specific file to tell BTB that it's installed and where it's files are. This would mean RTB mods would have to be updated slightly to work with BTB, but that isn't too hard to do once it works and an easy method for this is found so new content for RTB can be created and uploaded to BTB with no problems.

For v21 and v20? I'll always add some new things to those to make it worthwhile. Like I said, the first new thing really being added is the Save Sharing system. That won't be the only new thing in this though, as always there will be new features added through updates, just like RTB and services alike did.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 09:01:38 PM by GreenBH³ »

Quick Update on the BCM version: BTB menu has been fixed. Originally it was in the wrong position but I fixed this. The IRC, and MOD Manager are the only things that need to be finished now for BTB for BCM.

Also will probably make a modification help thread for this soon. Once the BCM version is done.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:20:11 PM by GreenBH³ »

blockland is essentially dead and i suspect you have not the skills nor knowledge of how to undertake such a project
i highly suggest you find another game to put your passion into

blockland is essentially dead and i suspect you have not the skills nor knowledge of how to undertake such a project
i highly suggest you find another game to put your passion into

I know enough to pull this off. And even though Blockland is dying, I still want to do this. Regardless.

there's a white dot between the blocks
gAhhh my eyes

New logo. Also, the site is in development, expect pictures soon. Making the site surprisingly won't take that long (Except for recreating the Downloads Manager that they used)