(µthread) Who actually watches blind playthroughs

Author Topic: (µthread) Who actually watches blind playthroughs  (Read 2158 times)

i'd honestly like to see a blind person play through a game

chuggaaconroy does playthroughs which are not blind. most people use walkthrough as a general term and it doesnt change results for me usually

why are you so angry all the time lol

id watch a playthrough for like a telltale game or something because it's basically the same as playing it

why are you so angry all the time lol
yuo dont understand me stuck in game and dum dum youtuber as clueless as i am

i'd honestly like to see a blind person play through a game

I'm pretty sure there's a video out there of an expert playing a Super Mario game blindfolded.

why are you watching these videos you clearly dont like

considering he's still sticking around the forums one can guess it's because he likes being upset

theres ppl out there like jesse cox who clearly really try to get playthroughs right even when blind

The only time i'm ever actually upset at a playthrough is when it's Game Grumps level of bad where the person playing can't figure out something that's fairly simple and is complaining about how hard the game, or something in the game, is, but then they're also skipping useful/tutorial text, not looking at the controls beforehand, or not trying out other buttons

why are you watching these videos you clearly dont like
why talk about anything you dont like if u can just ignore it..

good blind run: paper mario pro mode by fatguy703
bad blind run: any 3d zelda game by arin on gamegrumps

it depends on who's playing and how competent they are at video games

yuo dont understand me stuck in game and dum dum youtuber as clueless as i am
i got stuck in civ 5 like 3 years ago and thats about it. i watch playthroughs to learn more about a game i never noticed or watch cryaotic's telltale game playlists because as postal said
id watch a playthrough for like a telltale game or something because it's basically the same as playing it

People who try to be competent are fine - I just can't find much youtubers I enjoy like that. I used to enjoy blind spore and terraria playthroughs in the same way you enjoy bullying a little cousin playing smash for the first time, but now it's kinda all bait. Some dude being incompetent and yelling into the mic about his fire emblem waifu dying or dying because he stayed in the line of fire and dying is all I see with them because I watch playthroughs of more obscure games

i watch blind playthroughs of mainly story driven games
i.e danganronpa, super paper mario(that stuff goes deep), ace attorney, stuff like that.

randomizers are fun to watch