blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream

Author Topic: blockland mentioned in a vinesauce stream  (Read 3941 times)

the brinesauce community: 300 clones of unova but infected with vine sauce

the real question is would you rather have blockland die or have it flooded with the vinesauce community
frankly id rather just shoot myself

the real question is would you rather have blockland die or have it flooded with the vinesauce community
If Blockland did get flooded by a fanbase, word of mouth is a thing that exists, so if someone from that fanbase enjoys Blockland, they may recommend it to their friends, then those friends may tell their friends, and so on, and so on

blockland would be hella more fun if it was just like a thousand invalids tyring to play it

i'd imagine a stream of blockland would only bring a short term player spike if anything. there's not enough good content being hosted on a regular basis to keep people not bored
what team were u
queebsters

blockland would be hella more fun if it was just like a thousand invalids tyring to play it

But I like watching Vinesauce.
Guess I'm invalid now?

Ah, the sweet, succulent smell of "Blockland is a Roblox ripoff" in Joel's chat. Feels like 2007 all over again

On other terms, at least Joel supports Blockland

I wonder what his username was

both