Author Topic: The Largest BL Add-on Collection (7903 add-ons!!)  (Read 57884 times)

No map_office?
Otherwise, very useful.
Finally able to get the Land Rover and Minivan I've been searching for for years.
Also good to see that map_restaurant is there, I've always wondered what that one was like.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 03:16:01 PM by Outland Predator »

its loving insane how many add-ons came out in 2009

hot damn that's a lot of add-ons
and i even found my 6 year old facepack on it

Vehicle_RideableBomb
add this to the list, it's not on there and i'm not sure when it was made or who made it

fyi the william sword can kill people out side of minigame

Please, use this roster too. There are some add-ons you may not have.

Before I stopped playing Blockland I never deleted my add-on folder. Placed it on a flash drive and forgotten about it.
Well, I dug it back up and placed it on dropbox. Google Drive
I'm not sure if these work or don't work, so if you want to go through it you can.

There is also a weird post that has some add-ons that I've never seen and "160 MB of mp3s".
Link to Forum Post

edit: link been changed to google drive, trying to fix my dropbox
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 07:50:44 PM by catzoo »

Before I stopped playing Blockland I never deleted my add-on folder. Placed it on a flash drive and forgotten about it.
Well, I dug it back up and placed it on dropbox. Download Link
I'm not sure if these work or don't work, so if you want to go through it you can.

There is also a weird post that has some add-ons that I've never seen and "160 MB of mp3s".
Link to Forum Post
put them onto google drive so we can view each file, I don't want to download half a gigabyte of stuff that could have viruses or not

put them onto google drive so we can view each file, I don't want to download half a gigabyte of stuff that could have viruses or not

Google Drive
I placed the folder + .rar in there.
To warn you, it may take some time to load if you view the folder.

Google Drive
I placed the folder + .rar in there.
To warn you, it may take some time to load if you view the folder.
thank u dad

Link to Forum Post
hey look! thas me right there!

Vehicle_RideableBomb
add this to the list, it's not on there and i'm not sure when it was made or who made it
Well, I dug it back up and placed it on dropbox. Download Link
Link to Forum Post
thank you so much! thanks to you and some other people, the list has increased by another 148 add-ons.
i'm going to make lists now detailing what add-ons have been added. this update is here: https://pastebin.com/8ZcSptTw
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 09:54:55 AM by K3k0m@n »

lol rip suomilauncher is not there

i searched "BLP" to see if my radical awesome print was there (it wasn't) and found "Weapon_BLP", from 2011 that has  the weapon "LaserHulk" that has no sound or icon and shoots a green beam.. thing that seems to almost instantly kill. What in the absolute forget is this thing and why is it named BLP?

E: alright, so it's in the rtb archive, but like jeebus what a weird filename
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 07:36:38 PM by maxymax13 »

y'all thought this was over?

another 368 add-ons have been added to the archive! all additions listed here: https://pastebin.com/hyT3bamQ
the archive now has 6k add-ons total!!

out of that 6k there isn't a single one of my addons added