poll that someone told me was obligatory

option 1
7 (28%)
option 2
7 (28%)
funny joke option
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: the gr8 deb8 top8: was john mccain a hero or criminal????????  (Read 1211 times)

yes yes i stole this from nonnel shut up

ok so since mccain died and all that ppl have been torn over whether he was a war hero that should be honored or some violent
dude hungry for conflict (the thread about him dying being an example obv)

i was curious about it so i did some research aka google searched for articles on either side but i still cant make up my mind since idk what to consider solid proof/evidence since the articles i found just made claims instead of providing stuff like videos of him saying x y and z as proof

ik this was kind of already going on in the thread about his death, but it seemed kinda offtopic since the topic was to spread the news of his death, not to debate on what he did

i could just keep googling articles but thats boring and i'd rather watch a debate on it so uuuh go

also this isnt a "dance on mccain's grave" thread pls none of that, if u think he deserved to die then ok but no grave dancing :(((

i approve of the title of this top8

gr8 gr8 deb8 top8 m8 i r8 8/8
idk tho i heard he was a war hero but i don't rly know much else....

cant say i know enough about mccain to form an opinion one way or the other, though he handed obama the white house on a silver platter in the 2008 election, so that does make me dislike him

gr8 gr8 deb8 top8 m8 i r8 8/8
idk tho i heard he was a war hero but i don't rly know much else....
from what ive learned he bombed a civilian factory when he was a pilot but like what perry said in the old topic he might have not known it was civilians, but even after that he advocated for things that could cause more civilian deaths so thats where the root of the issue is probably, my question is if it was just him being vicious or if it was something else, like a neccessary evil or something

i'm a brainlet and I don't know anything about john mccain

I dont care what answer it is, I know for sure Im tired of hearing about him.