k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious

Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19447 times)

stop being delusional, it doesn't benefit you.
it does though :<

you're a literal idiot.
Ironic

it doesn't benefit you.
But you just said
mmm doesn't benefit me, only you
See? You're so bad at this that your own schtick is collapsing in on itself, it's pathetic

I don't recall you being this much of a sperg even a month ago, so whatever group of spiteful ex or even non-ex-Blockland players you're trying to impress, it ain't working, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point, just give it up, and get out

Ironic
But you just saidSee? You're so bad at this that your own schtick is collapsing in on itself, it's pathetic

I don't recall you being this much of a sperg even a month ago, so whatever group of spiteful ex or even non-ex-Blockland players you're trying to impress, it ain't working, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point, just give it up, and get out
yea read the bit before that, specifically 'stop being delusional' part
you're just proving my point further lol

Yes it does because it shows nix is a hhypocrite.
nix being a hypocrite doesn't matter.  it's a drama about k0mmunist (who may or may not be shacker) and trying to continue beef with the OP just because OP happens to be someone you don't like is wasting time and derailing the topic to satisfy your petty urge for revenge.  case in point, you calling yourself out directly before saying this:
I remember when I made a drama topic about boltster or whomever and you people kept derailing it to make it about me.

Well this thread is about nix now.
you've straight-up admitted you are only here to start beef with nix, because nix happens to be OP in this particular circumstance.  who the OP is doesn't matter, what they've said before doesn't matter.  it has no relation to the topic at hand and yet you insist on making it the topic at hand.  you are worse than the person you're here to harass.

yea read the bit before that, specifically 'stop being delusional' part
you're just proving my point further lol

you're a literal idiot.
stop being delusional
take your own advice maybe?

you're not helping.
insulting someone several times for calling you out
failure of a compromise
maybe you should think a bit harder lego
insulting someone for calling you out and implying other people should be complacent with your hostile posting pattern
boi do u think I care if ppl bully me on a lego forum? please honestly answer this.
me posting a response =/= caring about it emotionally at all, learn the difference
ok thanks
claiming not to care in a jokey tone when called out for constantly making hostile posts, continues to make hostile posts afterward, acts passive-aggressively in the very same post
yeah I already have and i don't care lol
call me what you want, I'm gonna post here until I feel like I shouldn't or by other means.
admitting that there is no reason for you to be here and that you're only persisting out of spite

you are wasting your time posting here.  i don't know if you're intentionally being an abrasive pain in the ass for the reactions you get, or if you have legitimately that little self-awareness that you'll simply attack everyone that opposes you without realising how it makes you look, but either way it paints you as a mindlessly-aggressive idiot who only continues posting to spite people who call you out for it.

-autistic rambling trying to make himself look good (snip)-
yea yea ok you big man haha.

yeah but seriously you can't do anything, nor are you trying to help anything.
there's a really easy solution to all of this but I don't think lego is smart enough (unless he is really ignorant idk guys) to figure it out
if he doesn't by his next post I'll tell you :O

aka shut up lego and just ignore me if you dislike me lol

is it your duty to be a massive starfish to everyone

there's a really easy solution to all of this but I don't think lego is smart enough (unless he is really ignorant idk guys) to figure it out

a genuine starfish; a rather uncommon sighting

-autistic rambling trying to make himself look good (snip)-

imagine being this dense that you reduce every worthwhile point against you to autistic rambling

"i'm gonna be an starfish to everyone and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"...and i'm not gonna stop until i get the last word in this internet argument!  now let me call you an ignorant idiot again, ahah!"

is it your duty to be a massive starfish to everyone
no that's the other guy's job

a genuine starfish; a rather uncommon sighting
srry  buddy but I'm only like this on the internet; sorry for acting like this but I don't feel like any of you have given me sufficient reason to change tbh

-more rambling to justify himself or smth?? we need a scientist to understand this mongolian speech-
you should take my advice; ignore me. it's simple, but you do not wish to ignore me, thus proving you crave attention and trying to be 'the last word of the argument'

...but you do not wish to ignore me, thus proving you crave attention and trying to be 'the last word of the argument'
NO U but verbose

I don't feel like any of you have given me sufficient reason to change tbh

ah yes we haven't given you a 'sufficient reason' to change even though we're all clearly asking you to stop being such a ass to us

boi do u think I care if ppl bully me on a lego forum? please honestly answer this.
me posting a response =/= caring about it emotionally at all, learn the difference
ok thanks
wow, look at this guy that really.....really............ ...REALLY doesn’t care SO MUCH. i aspire to have the humbleness of this man someday

-more rambling to justify himself or smth?? we need a scientist to understand this mongolian speech-

you should take my advice; ignore me. it's simple, but you do not wish to ignore me, thus proving you crave attention and trying to be 'the last word of the argument'
incredible.  we're reaching levels of no u that shouldn't even be possible.  i'm entirely convinced you're just doing this on purpose now

ah yes we haven't given you a 'sufficient reason' to change even though we're all clearly asking you to stop being such a ass to us
you guys not liking me since I have a different viewpoint compared to you guys isn't sufficient enough for me to change the way I act online lol

-caveman speech, 30,000BC-
you're literally proving my point by continuing to respond to my posts.
you're literally forcing this upon yourself lmao

you're literally proving my point by continuing to respond to my posts.
you're literally forcing this upon yourself lmao
hes... literally forcing you to respond?
:enormous_think: