Author Topic: k0mmunist/shacker - obnoxious  (Read 19443 times)

you guys not liking me since I have a different viewpoint compared to you guys isn't sufficient enough for me to change the way I act online lol

the reason we dislike you isn't from your "different viewpoint", it's from you constantly calling us autistic and acting like an ass

the reason we dislike you isn't from your "different viewpoint", it's from you constantly calling us autistic and acting like an ass
originally, it was viewpoint.
y'all started getting aggressive, so I responded w/ aggressiveness.
if y'all don't want a clean slate and stop this needless aggressive behavior, i'll do it.
if not, your fault.

if y'all don't want a clean slate and stop this needless aggressive behavior, i'll do it.
if not, your fault.

y'all

if not, your fault.
haha i said you should've gotten banned a while ago and now look at what you've done! honestly just leave - nobody wants you here!

yeah but seriously you can't do anything
you guys not liking me since I have a different viewpoint compared to you guys isn't sufficient enough for me to change the way I act online lol
Well, there is that report to moderator button that lets Badspot and Rotondo know when someone starts acting up...

aka shut up lego and just ignore me if you dislike me lol
you should take my advice; ignore me.
Maybe you should take your own advice, m'dude

thus proving you crave attention and trying to be 'the last word of the argument'
Textbook projecting

srry  buddy but I'm only like this on the internet; sorry for acting like this but I don't feel like any of you have given me sufficient reason to change tbh
So you have a split personality and a detachment from things that are not physically real? You should probably see a psychiatrist about that

you're literally proving my point by continuing to respond to my posts.
you're literally forcing this upon yourself lmao
you're literally proving my point by continuing to respond to my posts.
you're literally forcing this upon yourself lmao
so what do you get out of trying to prove this point
i don't know about you but seems an awful lot like you just pulled this out of your ass out of spite.  if it really matters to you that much that you just have to respond to me in turn about how i'm an attention seeker, am i really the one that needs to be hearing that?

1. nix ur obnoxious pls go back to iran
2. format is like matthew's - hypocrite
3. we've got like 2 other dramas on this guy
4. you have autism??maybe
your very first post on this topic was to insult OP without actually adding anything to the topic.  factually false.  you are backtracking to save face

then you fail to realise (or willfully ignore) that people are aggressive because you were aggressive in the first place.  you got the stuff ball rolling, and then turned around to wonder why the forget it's going down a hill.

if not, your fault.
and then, as if that wasn't bad enough, instead of thinking about just why people are being aggressive to you, you insist that your stuffty behaviour is everyone else's problem and that they should just leave if they don't like it.  my apologies, your highness, i was not aware you had a special privilege to be as toxic as you want without repercussion.  please, liken me to a neanderthal again, milady!

-ego talk? idk i didn't bother reading half way through-
yeah when I said originally viewpoint I meant when I started originally posting in this section, not the topic (sorry bad on my part).
2nd of all...
your sarcasm near the end makes me want to say some stuff (which'd get me banned so I won't)
your entire post is pointless; either ignore me or boost your ego by trying to prove me wrong or whatever

also aggressiveness from me is due to the constant aggressiveness I met when I first posted in the drama section

So you have a split personality and a detachment from things that are not physically real? You should probably see a psychiatrist about that
i mean, pretty sure ppl have been made aware of this issue like once or twice now
surprised you weren't made aware or you didn't remember that; seems like a big piece of information lol
i ain't gonna see a psychiatrist over a lego forums game lol
"hey sir I need counselling coz some guy on a lego forums told me to yeah ok thanks"

loving "-ego talk? idk i didn't bother reading half way through-"

shows how you cant keep attention for less then a minute

Now that you mention it, i do recall someone admitting to having such problems, i just thought it was one of the many other spergs that have inhabited this place, this explains everything now

But if you don't care about anything here, then why even bother? Go do something else that actually interests you, because these forums and it's goings ons sure don't

your sarcasm near the end makes me want to say some stuff (which'd get me banned so I won't)
If you keep up this behavior of yours, that will certainly get you banned

-non-autistic speech-
no thanks I'll stay
the reactions that ppl give are what is keeping me here

loving "-ego talk? idk i didn't bother reading half way through-"

shows how you cant keep attention for less then a minute
it means i don't care

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 01:54:56 PM by Badspot »

idk i didn't bother reading half way through
and lo and behold, the man himself admits he doesn't even bother with acknowledging being called out, lest he have to admit he's being an starfish!  and we can't have that, oh no.  gotta be everyone else looking for attention or an ego boost or whatever you pull out of your ass next.  this poor saint is simply being attacked for no reason and he could do no wrong!

yeah when I said originally viewpoint I meant when I started originally posting in this section, not the topic (sorry bad on my part).
so it's not a lie, but entirely irrelevant to you posting in this topic anyways.  thank you for the non-answer

i was hoping you would get the point rather than just take it at face value for the sake of continuing an argument but hey i guess my fault for thinking you'd listen to anything that tells you to stop being an starfish

your entire post is pointless; either ignore me or boost your ego by trying to prove me wrong or whatever
or, y'know, we could choose the third option, where you realise that you are only here to be overtly toxic, stop posting, and act like a decent person so as to avoid this problem even starting in the first place?
which is, of course, what the point of me and arguably everyone else even responding is.  but i suppose i can't blame you for not realising -- after all, you did stop reading halfway through :)

also aggressiveness from me is due to the constant aggressiveness I met when I first posted in the drama section
so why feed into that aggression if, clearly, this is what it causes?  you're really shooting yourself in the foot, here.

i mean, pretty sure ppl have been made aware of this issue like once or twice now
surprised you weren't made aware or you didn't remember that; seems like a big piece of information lol
i ain't gonna see a psychiatrist over a lego forums game lol
"hey sir I need counselling coz some guy on a lego forums told me to yeah ok thanks"
well, if you do have a split personality and dissociative issues, it seems as good a reason as any to see some professional help, if nothing else is a good enough reason to...

Game Over
Please insert $10 to continue

no thanks I'll stay

it means i don't care
@Badspot yeah this post right here

well, if you do have a split personality and dissociative issues, it seems as good a reason as any to see some professional help, if nothing else is a good enough reason to...
Aren't people with these kind of disorders the kind that grow up to be serial killers?

Not an alt, you should definitely seek help

@Badspot yeah this post right here
yeah except it's the reactions that aren't normally seen in day-to-day life. this is new behavior i've found, it's a rare sight for me irl so it's interesting for my scientific mind.

some more useless reposting of previous points or smth, it's boring to read his posts
yeah if you dislike me for who I am, idc go else where honestly.
if you don't want me posting in the drama section give me a list why and if I agree to more than 4-5 points, i'll stop
2-3 points, I'll stop posting enmass like this
0-1 point, i'll tell u to stop being a nerd

@Badspot cmon pal i know ur there