[tinythread] with hillary and her media by her side how did she lose?

Author Topic: [tinythread] with hillary and her media by her side how did she lose?  (Read 3125 times)

remember when hillary had a 90% chance of winning and would have won by a landslide?

And how Annoying Orange is a pusillanimous individual grabber?

how did hillary lose when she had almost every main stream media in her pocket claiming she'll win by a landslide to discourage voters?

Also I'd like to point out that hillary would have lost the popular vote if we didn't count all those illegal votes from california.

Somehow your bait has become even lazier

Somehow your bait has become even lazier

What the forget are you talking about?

Hillary had the election handed to her on a silver platter and she still lost.

How did she lose? How could she lose? She had celebrities and the media literally in her checkbook.

Annoying Orange not only won but he won by spending HALF of what clinton loving spent.

And he used his own money and he used some donations.

but hillary was mostly donations.

More people voted for her than Annoying Orange.

More people voted for her than Annoying Orange.

Um.

Have you seen the voter map?

I don't think you have.

Hillary basically only pandered to states with higher population counts. Like california for example and a lot of those votes were illegal.

Annoying Orange won because he appealed all over the USA with big or small population numbers.

Hillary only cared about big pop alone. So it's not surprising that Hillary won the "pop vote"

Despite the fact Annoying Orange won literally 90% of america based on counties.

because NEOLIBERALISM is BAD lock her up lock her up

Well now you know why Hillary lost- because Republican votes are worth 9% more than Democrat votes

because Republican votes are worth 9% more than Democrat votes

Muh voter wage gap.

i was actually really confused when drumpf won

Rember how black votes used to be worth 3/5ths of a white vote? The Californian Democrat vote is worth 1/4th the wyomig Republican vote

i was actually really confused when drumpf won

I was watching the people march in the streets.

They were claiming that 90% of america supported hillary and Annoying Orange wins thanks to the electoral college and some other bullstuff.

When in reality it's almost 50/50 support for both hillary and Annoying Orange.

The media and their bullstuff pollsters made everyone believe hillary would win by a landslide.