Tropical Storm Gordon

Author Topic: Tropical Storm Gordon  (Read 827 times)

Weak ass storm is going to pass through where I live and possibly turn into a category 1 hurricane before landfall. I would say I'm okay but the giant oak tree in my front yard is dead and it could possibly fall onto my house.

hunt down the freestorm

I literally did not know there was a storm passing through until I heard it on NPR in the car. I thought it was just another normal day in Florida.

I literally did not know there was a storm passing through until I heard it on NPR in the car. I thought it was just another normal day in Florida.
Well its not hitting Florida it's hitting Louisiana and Mississippi.

UPDATE: It looks like the storm is gonna just miss us completely just like last year lol.

ye this storm was absolute bullstuff tbh, just like how all of the people that dont even go to the beaches are like "ZOMG RED TIDE IS TERRIBLE IM loving CHOKING TO DEATH" like brother you live on the florida coastline and dont even go to the loving beach

it didnt start raining until like 5pm and even then its just been sprinkling the whole time, the only bad weather condition was the wind tbh

UPDATE: It looks like the storm is gonna just miss us completely just like last year lol.
INb4EatingTheseWords

Well its not hitting Florida it's hitting Louisiana and Mississippi.
FYI I live in Miami and it totally hit us.

normal day in Florida.
florida man hospitalized after trying to steal alligator because he was lonely

cobalt do me a solid and start looking at the timestamp of each thread before you needlessly post in it