Blockland Closing after Datablock Report

Author Topic: Blockland Closing after Datablock Report  (Read 1885 times)

I've looked extensively and removed some add-ons to see what the issue was at causing the crash, but still have no clue. Does anyone have any ideas to what causing the issue?

This is so sad... I can't believe blockland is closing... Looks like we ran out of time to borrow

1 brick = 1 prayer

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 04:28:12 PM by Badspot »

what date specifically did this start occurring on

So it does this on startup, or when you try to host a server?

You have a lot of system_ addons in your folder. Try moving those out of your addons folder temporarily and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn't work, the only way I know that's guaranteed to work is to eliminate all non-default addons and start from scratch, then slowly re-add your addons back one by one.

what date specifically did this start occurring on
It's been that way a ways back earlier this year. I haven't been on Blockland since then.

So it does this on startup, or when you try to host a server?

You have a lot of system_ addons in your folder. Try moving those out of your addons folder temporarily and see if that fixes the problem.

If that doesn't work, the only way I know that's guaranteed to work is to eliminate all non-default addons and start from scratch, then slowly re-add your addons back one by one.
It starts up just fine. It only chashes when loading Datablocks while hosting. I'll try to see if that works.

i'm sure you allready have but if you have any addons enabled did you disable them all?

i'm sure you allready have but if you have any addons enabled did you disable them all?

No problems occur when I only have default add-ons. I'm looking through them all by each category and i'm currently down to vehicles. It didn't crash until I added vehicles in. I removed some of the outdated ones like pathcam, but I think the likely cause of the crash is that so much is being loaded in at one time. Does anyone what is the datablock limit by the way? Also, not sure if it matters, but here's a troubleshoot list of the add-ons I have linked. Any help would be appreciated to what other add-ons are likely causes of conflict.

try re-enabling each vehicle addon one at a time.

here's the most likely culprits though for vehicle mods:

Vehicle_Barrel
Vehicle_Catapult
Vehicle_GravityJeep
Vehicle_Player_Cannon
Vehicle_Raft
Vehicle_Skateboard
Vehicle_SwordFishII
Vehicle_WaterSports

try re-enabling each vehicle addon one at a time.

here's the most likely culprits though for vehicle mods:

Vehicle_Barrel
Vehicle_Catapult
Vehicle_GravityJeep
Vehicle_Player_Cannon
Vehicle_Raft
Vehicle_Skateboard
Vehicle_SwordFishII
Vehicle_WaterSports
I figured out the cause of the crash. During the phase datablocks are being loaded, I disconnect from Glass Live. Disconnecting beforehand fixes the issue. Thanks everyone! Locking.

NOEDIT: False alarm, it worked for a second. It could possibly be a Client addon, or something in Glass that causing an issue somewhere. I'm going to try to remove some to see what causing it.

Sorry for triple post. I found out the issue is currently Blockland Glass, possibly combined with other add-ons. I don't have RTB in my add-ons folder, but I get a folder that is re-created with the name "System_ReturnToBlockland" with a blank server.cs file in it. Heedy descirbed the exact issue i'm having.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284376.msg9840643#msg9840643

well, in my experience vehicle_barrel causes the crash