[tinythread] get woke go broke is now a thing.

Author Topic: [tinythread] get woke go broke is now a thing.  (Read 1289 times)

Turns out pandering to SJWs is NOT PROFITABLE.

Everywhere companies are getting woke and now they are going broke.

Because SJWs don't have money so they are pandering to SJWs with no money and they are losing money.

Stock market says otherwise. Go woke go broke only happened once (to Nike) but the amount of times businesses have pushed conservative opinions and immediately lost stock is like 50x greater
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:54:22 PM by thegoodperry »

Stock market says otherwise

Sales says otherwise.

Pandering to SJWs look good for stockholders but once the actual sales from customers start to drop, the stocks will drop too.

Sales says otherwise.

Pandering to SJWs look good for stockholders but once the actual sales from customers start to drop, the stocks will drop too.
bruh... Stocks go up when sales go up....... Almost every company that promotes liberal campaigning has stock increases due to the increase of sales. Stock buyers see the increase in sales and begin to buy more of that companies stocks which makes bidders raise the price
« Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 02:58:15 PM by thegoodperry »

Stop pandering to SJWs.

It doesn't loving work.

Look at battlefield.

battlefield sales are going down because they are getting woke.

LOL who gives a forget about battlefield? Coke apple and Microsoft stocks all go up every time they do a LGBT event. Battlefield is filled with grudgey conservative neckbeards who climb trees and bug adult swim for their own shows

LOL who gives a forget about battlefield?

You would say that you SJW.

We know you're not going to buy the game anyways whether they pander to you or not.

You would say that you SJW.

We know you're not going to buy the game anyways whether they pander to you or not.
yeah because the game loving sucks. Xcom isn't pandering to sjws and that's a great game that I bought

battlefield sales are going down because they are getting woke.

just posting to say i was here before thread got locked
idk how many companies have been "woke" and then didn't see any financial loss but two examples is not enough. battlefield V is a stuffshow but not a standing example of "any company that panders to liberals = plummeting stocks"

i wouldn't ignore it entirely, but still.

Female ghostbusters

Oceans 8

Solo movie.

All of those pander to SJWs and didn't make nearly as much money as the studios were hoping.

What about Wonder Woman?

What about it?

Maybe if wonder woman was fat, had armpits and was black.

The main complaint I've seen was that wonder woman was too pretty and had unrealistic beauty standards. So it definitely was not appealing to SJWs.

What about Wonder Woman?

Wonder Woman wasn't a feminist movie

she acts like a woman the entire film